Chapter 5: Saved From Falling & Payments

Moguo eventually broke himself free from the ice, incredibly pissed. "Don't mess with me!" Through his anger a huge fireball appeared from his hands that were up towards the sky, he releases it towards them.

A large enough fire to burn anyone who's near him. As it flares some students were backing away, afraid what will happen if they come any closer.

"I overdid it!" He realised too late.

In the classroom, Shinoe puffs out a sign of laughter at Moguo's antics. "Pfft-" she covers her mouth before Kyoya can hear it. He glared at the girl with a raised brow.

"What are you laughing about." He seriously questions not even going to bother if the girl doesn't answer.

Shinoe awkwardly looks at him, hands still covering her mouth. "Nothing! What are you talking about?!" She slowly backs away from him.

The reason for the girl's laughter was the look on her classmates faces including Moguo, it was hysterical...at least that's what she thinks when someone is at the brink of death.

She must be a sadist for thinking that way...

While Kyoya and Shinoe were having their moment of chatting- not technically that much though, The explosive fire was dispelled by none other than Nanao himself.

He used his body to shield all of them, spreading out his hands in the air as his ability was activated and repelled Moguo's.

It turns out he wasn't actually talentless after all...he just didn't tell them that his ability is the power to nullify someone else's ability.

Shinoe can hear shouts from below, "You saved us, Nanao!" Some things like that. She also saw Nana hugging Nanao by the neck while happily smiling. "Only Nakajima-san can manage the class after all!" The pink haired girl praises.

The whole class agreed to make Nanao their 'Leader' more like class president. For he saved all a them in the crisis and his ability really does fit a leader. Able to annul a person's competence is entirely powerful for that case.

Nana and Nanao were now in their usual place near the cliff to see the beautiful horizon. The breeze casually blew around them, it was definitely the perfect spot to relax...besides probably having a high chance of dying if you get too close to the broken wooden banister and fell of the cliff.

"Me being the leader, I can't believe it." Nanao voiced out like it was the unthinkable. Beside him was the pink haired girl as they were enjoying the view.

"Your worthy of it...I think that just being strong in fights isn't a requirement for a leader" Nana casually praises while looking at him, as he gazes below them along with holding the broken wooden banister.

"It's thanks to Nana-chan after all."

"I've been lying to myself after all." He states, lowering his head to close his eyes. "I'm scared of father but...." He felt relived for once, no doubts always in his thoughts to haunt him.

He finishes "In the end, I respect him." Opening his blue orbs.

"You can become one. If it's Nakajima-san."

"Nanao is fine, Nana-chan." He insists as they both giggled.

It was their moment, they literally look like a couple basking in the sunset together. After a few minutes of their conversation...

'Please take care of me going forward as well...' Nanao happily thought with eyes closed.

Both of them were facing and holding each other's hands. As the wind calmly blows around them, the atmosphere was peaceful...