Chapter 2: Class President & Annoyance

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hiiragi Nana!" The pink haired girl introduced politely and cheerfully, As she stood in front of the class like Kyoya earlier was and her name written on the blackboard.

Shinoe's expression hardens as her fingers clutches onto her hair, her arms still resting on the table.

"Everyone, you seem to have a question so, I'll answer that first" Nana tilts her head to the side to act seemingly cute, Which she succeeds. Her short pink hair pigtails follows along the movement.

Judging by Shinoe's current facial expression, she's apathetic yet with a hint of annoyance at the same time. She lifts up her arms from the table, putting it aside.

Facing ahead with her hands at front and under the table, as she starts to slowly lower her head to somehow hide her face. The blue-eyed girl's expression hardens.

When Shinoe's silver colored bangs covered her face, made her more terrifying than ever.

"I can read people's minds." Nana continues her introduction, as most the students were again letting out surprised sounds. Aside from Kyoya, Shinoe and some of them.

A certain amount of her classmates were having doubts about Nana's ability and decided to ask their mind-reading expert, Shinoe. But only heared a faint sound of her voice that said 'Decide.' They all sweatdropped when she said that.

They already knew she was going to say that, but they just had to try huh?

"However, I can't really read the air!" Nana cheerfully exclaim with eyes closed, as she brings her hand near her face in an opened manner. "Please take care of me!"

No words can describe how shocked they were."Eh?!"

The teacher wasn't fazed at all. "Hiiragi's seat will be" He starts, pointing to a designated area, when his pointer finger ends at a chair beside Nanao.

Nanao was surprised, his expression and movement says it all...

A few moments have passed, the teacher already started lecturing them. But the class was interrupted when the teacher called for Nana, since her loud chatting with her seatmate disrupted his teaching.

Which she apologized imidiatly along with standing up from her chair, she got scolded a bit. 'Didn't your previous school teach you that whispering in class is prohibited' The Teacher said to the girl, pushing up his glasses.

She says a 'sorry' again and brought out a topic about, going to decide on a class president and when are they going to do it.

"Being able to read minds sure is convenient..." The teacher replied sweat dropping with furrowed brows.

Nana sat down in her chair ones more, as the teacher faced the blackboard to continue. "Don't use that in tests, alright?" He warns the girl one last time, his back facing all the students.

"Speaking of president, a leader comes to mind, right?" Nana chats loudly to Nanao her seatmate, it's as if the teacher's scolding never occurred.

The teacher grunts along with lowering his shoulders a bit.

"Then, are there any candidates?" The teacher pushes up his glasses, speaking in an annoyed tone.

Almost all the students raised their hands to volunteer, the ones who didn't are someone like Nanao who has no confidence. Or someone like Shinoe who doesn't care at all.

Nana was amazed, "As expected from everyone being elite, so proactive!" She exclaimed while bringing her fists to her side. Nanao just looked away, somehow hiding his insecurity.

Mogou raised his other hand, feet resting on the table acting like the bastard he is. "You scums, don't get in the way." Insulted the fire ability user, eyes closed.

"We'll be fighting against the enemy of mankind you know?" He starts, his hand still raised up. "For that isn't it obvious that it should be the strongest guy in class?" He continues obviously referring to himself.

When he said that his eyes widely opened while brows furrowed, fire aura surrounding him. Made him looked intimidating to someone as weak-minded as Nanao.

The long snowy blue haired ice ability user hummed out a 'haah.' at the guys arrogance, it was now his turn to raise his hand to volunteer.

"I concur" He agrees to sound like a wonderful leader. "It's something called noblesse oblige." He spoke dramatically as teal hue sparkles surrounds him, along with his hair being blown away on some kind of wind.

Ending his sentence with a shiny toothy smile. Some of the girls squealed out along with shouting out 'Pressident!'

The teacher somehow agrees about the ice user being the Class President, by slowly nodding repentantly along with his crossed arms.

"Um!"

"I recommend Nakajima-san!" Nana raised her hand, standing up from her chair. Upon hearing her statement Nanao hilariously turned pale, mouth gaping.

Shinoe raised one brow, her gaze and attention was now caught by Nana.

Nana starts to explain. "Nakajima-san studies very hard!", along with her explanation students were murmuring things like 'Nanao?' And 'Eh? Nanao'.

More specifically the two who bullied Nanao with their leader Mogou.

"Above all he's kind!" Nana persists.

"Don't get in the way, Talentless." Harshly insulted Mogou, his elbow was resting on the table as his head rests on his hand. Facing both Nana and Nanao.

Shinoe was now getting fed up of the guy's treatment to those who are 'lower' than him, and decided to throw her pencil at the guy's table. She uses her ability to aim near him.

Before Mogou could predict it, a pencil went flying near his way. He jumps a bit as the object peirced through his table.

The pencil was still glowing a light blue color when it reached him. "Shut...up, Skinhead" Shinoe spoke slowly with intimidation, clearly annoyed.

All the students attention was on her, even the teacher. This was the first time the girl ever burst out of rage.

Both the silver haired girl's elbows were resting on the table as her hands clutches on to her face and some of her hair along. Shinoe's sapphire eyes closed.

Her eyes opened as she turned around to glare at Him, Mogou was terrified when she looked at him with bone-chilling eyes.

The teacher knew he has to do something about this, before the raging girl can hurt more than one of his students.

He cleared his throat. "Please settle down, Hitachiin-san" He scolds Shinoe yet trying to make sure not to add fuel to the fire.

.
.
.

Chapter End

__________________________________
⚠️Warning: Please watch the anime first to further understand. But if you're too lazy to do that don't blame me for hints of spoilers for you have been warned. Also just a reminder this is my FIRST ever fanfiction so go easy on me with this one.

Anime episodes: 1-13( I don't base on the manga since I haven't read it yet)
__________________________________