05.

A/N: Just to clarify, the nickname 'love' is just something you say, like saying 'bro' it doesn't actually mean a brother.

── · .゚☆: 700 BC, BABYLON :☆゚. · ──

I WOKE up in a tangle with Druig's body. His head rested against my chest and his arms hugged my torso, meanwhile, my hands were in his short hair and my left leg laying over his hip. There was no way out of his position, without waking him up at least. I took a quiet sigh before moving my hand to his cheek and rubbing his skin gently. "Wake up, love."

He grumbled tightening his hold on me. I rolled my eyes, fighting a smile. Yes, I enjoyed this position, but the team will get ideas of what we're doing together - dirty ideas. 

"Druig, get up! Kingo is going to make up some dirty story about what he thinks we're doing." I whisper-yelled, looking down at him. 

"Just let him, beautiful." He whispered, nestling deeper into my neck.

I blushed, flustered about the nickname and his breath against my nape. He was very close and after 4000 years he still has this effect on me. "Dru-"

I was cut off by Druig raising his head and pecking my lips, and retreating back into my neck. "Shh..."

I froze, I definitely was not expecting that. I could feel a tingle on my mouth from his, even if it was just for a second. We had never kissed, we'd only every been extremely close friends, that's it but he just took it up a notch, by kissing me! I finally gathered up enough courage to ask him, "What was that!?"

"I have no idea what your talking about..." I could feel him smirk against my collarbone.  

"You know exactly what, Druig." I pried.

"Would you like another?" He chuckled, teasing me.

"And what if I did?" I questioned, challenging him.

"Then I would do it, again." He raised his head up my level, glancing from my eyes to my lips, in a flickering pattern. 

I grinned, before cupping his jaw and crashing my lips onto his, disclosing a groan from his throat. He pulled me closer with his arms still all the way around me. We finally pulled away, after kissing for moments more than necessary. 

"Can you get up now?" I quirked a brow.

"If I get another kiss." Druig muttered against my lips grinning from ear to ear.

"Deal." And another he received. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

"There they are!" Kingo exclaimed at me and Druig entering the lab, where everyone was hanging out. Druig sat down on the table with his legs dangling off and I lean back against the table beside his legs. 

"I was worried you guys were doing something dirty from the noises I heard when I passed your door." Sprite commented, referring to the sounds of our kissing, probably. 

I turned crimson, when Druig made a snarky comment. "And what if we were?"

I snapped my head to the side at him and punched him in the arm. "Well, we weren't. So, case closed."

"Are you guys dating, yet?" Phastos asked, glancing at me from the corner of his eye as he was moving his arms around, inventing something again.

"N-" I was cut off my Druig and his stupidity.

"Yes, as of this morning." He smirked, not looking at me, but the team. I craned my neck in his direction, glaring at his smug expression. If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under.

"What?" Ikaris exclaimed surprised as the others' eyes widened.

I rubbed my face with my hands, in frustration. I looked at him, lifting my face from my hands, I had an idea, a short one. I smirked, reaching over to kiss his cheek. As that was distracting him, I shoved him off the table, causing him to fall on the ground. I giggled, walking out. "Bye, guys."

── · .゚☆: 3RD PERSON P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

Druig groaned, rubbing his arm as he stood up. Gilgamesh started to laugh, almost choking. Thena patted his back, helping him cough it up. "Ha! She pushed you."

"So you guys are official?" Sprite asked, braiding Sersi's hair.

"Oh, that was a joke, but... I guess? We did kiss multiple times." He shrugged dusting himself off.

"Better talk about it with her." Thena suggested, running a hand through her golden locks. He sheepishly nodded, sighing, prior to walking off after Irene.