14.

I WAS sitting all the way in the front of the plane, on the left side, opposite of Sersi and Sprite. I was listening to music with my hood over my head. My eyes closed, thinking about how the others would react to me being alive, especially the way Druig would react. Then Kingo sat next to me, as Karun sat opposite of him. 

"This is Irene. She faked her death 2 thousand years ago. Irene tells them who you are." Kingo introduced me. 

"No."

"But it takes one minute!"

"Nope, sorry Kingo, I don't care." I apologized, not very sincerely.

He hesitantly nodded walking away, with his valet following behind.

I exhaled heavily, falling back in my chair. Kingo was so different since I last saw him. Now he was a full-tilt diva with a camera following him around! It was absolutely ridiculous.

── · .゚☆: AUSTRALIA :☆゚. · ──

We walked to Gilgamesh and Thena's abode, seeing a dead deviant on the ground. I wore a pair of red circle glasses, seeing as it was extremely sunny. (

"This is the deviant you fought in London?" Kingo asked us.

"It's different. There must be more out there than we thought." Ikaris replied, squinting in the sun.

Kingo and Karun stopped for a second to admire the deviant. "Oh. I-is this a deviant sir?"

"Yep." Kingo breathed.

"It's a beautiful creature!" Karun admired it.

"What! This? This? No, it's hideous. You've never had one try to bite your head off. Roll. You're about to meet two of the greatest warriors the world has ever known. Thena, legendary, deadly, fashionable. And her trusty friend.. door.. a mighty powerhouse of strength, the fearsome Gilgamesh!... Gilgamesh!" Kingo yelled at the door. 

I didn't want to be right in front of the door, so I was looking out into the sky, leaning back against the table outside. I lifted my hood up, just for more..emotion from my brother, just more dramatic and fun.

He threw the door open, looking at them, who were surrounding the door, also not noticed me yet. "What took you so long?" He asked, wearing an apron that said: kiss the chef. He grunted, waving the camera away. "Who's that?" 

I glanced at them, realizing Gilgamesh was referring to me. I turned towards them, pulling my hood down. His eyes widened. "Hello, brother." I smiled, stuffing my hands in my pockets to seem less weird standing there. 

"Irene?" He whispered, walking closer.

I nodded, meeting him in the middle and wrapping my arms around his neck, seeing as he was quite tall compared to me. He hugged my shoulders and pulled away after a moment. "Aren't you dead?"

"Like I told Kingo, long story short, I was pushed into the ocean, but never died." I shrugged sending him a tight-lipped smile.

"Ikaris told us to believe you were dead." He added, glancing behind at the laser-eyed person. Then he looked like he remembered something important. He stepped closer to the oven under a makeshift gazebo.

"I know." I sighed, looking down a bit.

"Gilgamesh, the deviants are back." Ikaris reminded him, now standing with the others closer.

"No kidding, who do you think killed the one back there, Ikaris?" I scoffed, looking up at him.

"You know, I could've used some help back there." Gilgamesh commented.

"We were attacked by a deviant in London, too." Sprite said.

"Even Ikaris couldn't kill it." Sersi added, making him glare at her.

"You couldn't?" Gil asked, surprised. I snickered, my body shaking a bit as I did.

"I was distracted." Ikaris, most likely and did, lie, glaring at Sersi.

"Sure, man." He laughed, taking his dessert out of the oven. "Hey, you guys wanna try my pie?"

"I'm sorry, Gil." Ikaris apologized.

"Ajak's gone." I frowned, looking down.

"It's true, buddy. We lost her." Sprite confirmed.

Gilgamesh processed the news, dropping the pan at his side, and letting it fall on the ground. He walked over to the chair and sat down, bending the pan in half while grieving.