07.

I WAS sitting in Druig's lap on a bench against a wall. My arms were around his neck, my head on his shoulder and his arms were like mine but on my waist. He always kissed my forehead every few minutes. We were watching the show Sprite was creating with her illusions. She knew how to put on a show, a good one at that. 

"The wonders of the world await you. Follow Gilgamesh and Enkidu into battle. Be forever inspired by their bravery and strength. You and your fellow man will go on great adventures. And become legends of your own!" Sprite told in Babylonian, waving arms around to move the illusion, and ending it with fireworks. 

It was funny how the humans tended to be so amazed by a simple illusion. "I love you..." I whispered into his neck.

"I love you more." He replied tilting his head horizontally to kiss my pink lips, I smiled into the kiss.

Suddenly I heard a whistle from across the temple. Kingo was watching us kiss. "Whoo! Making us hot and bothered over here guys!"

"Get a life, Kingo!" I retorted playfully scoffing at his face. 

Druig's body shook gently as he chuckled. "What?" I couldn't resist smiling at him. 

"Your so mean." He smirked, nudging his nose with mine. 

"Well, it was kinda creepy, that he was watching us make out." I reminded him. 

"True." He leaned in to kiss me, but I heard noise from the right. 

I jumped out of his lap, causing Druig to almost fall forward. I turned my head, seeing villagers starting to spar. He seemed to catch on, hopping beside me, controlling them to slap themselves, left to right, then hug one another. Druig chuckled, his hands clasped in front of him. 

"Druig, Ajak tells us not to interfere with human conflict. When they start fighting, we leave them alone." I scolded him, he always is disobeying her.

"She also says that controlling the blood of our teammates is very, very bad." He turned to me, referring to an hour ago. 

I and Druig were taking a nap, before the celebration of another successful deviant attack. Suddenly a knock woke me up, luckily, my lover tended to be an extremely heavy sleeper these days. I untangled our limbs, running my hands through my hair to look somewhat presentable. I opened the door a crack seeing Ikaris standing there.

I sighed, before a light bulb went off in my head. I waved my hand over his eyes and he started to walk back down the hall away from us. 

"I won't tell, if you won't tell." I offered a deal, wrapping my hands around his neck and playing the the short hair on his nape. 

"Deal." He grinned, resting his hands on my hips.

"Good." I smiled up at him, standing on my toes to peck his lips.