32

Hey guys, this is just a lil mini chapter before the grand finale. Thank you so much for coming along on this ride with me, I'll chat to you guys more at the end!!!

Lots of love, A x

---

I must've been asleep for a while. I woke up to Loki, gently stroking my face and speaking softly.

"My love, you need to drink. And maybe eat something." I passed me a glass full of water, watching to make sure I drank it.

Narfi and Vali were both asleep on my chest. Loki was looking at me with a fondness like no other, even though I hadn't had the chance to wash or change in about 3 days.

"We are heading for earth." Loki stated. "We will make a new life for ourselves."

"With Loki? Or Odin?" I joked. He smirked. 

"I hope Loki is ok for you." He purred, leaning forward and kissing me gently, as to not wake up the boys. I smiled, a warm feeling swirling in my chest, which was quickly replaced with a stabbing feeling as I remembered Hugo. Loki seemed to read this in my eyes and sat next to me.

"He is with the warriors now."

I nodded sadly and leaned my head against his shoulders. After a while of sitting in blissful silence, the boys began to stir. Loki gently picked up and cradled Vali, looking at him with a pride I hadn't seen in him before. 

"Should we go meet uncle Thor?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Lets go meet uncle Thor." 

I got up and held Narfi close as we strode to the window which overlooked the deep looming darkness of space. Thor immediately fell in love with the boys, praising and kissing them while making them laugh. Loki and I watched him with a smile. 

"It seems..." Thor started, turning to us with a smile, "that everything is going to work out just fine."

"I think you might be right." I smiled.

"Keep a hold of that thought." Loki said, his mood shifting dramatically. Thor and I turned to face him before seeing why his mood had shifted. The mammoth mothership which now was shadowing over what was left of Asgard, might have just proved Thor and I wrong.