Chapter 9

Sasaki / Kaneki POV

Right in front of my eyes was a photo.
A photo that clearly explains everything. Who's fault is.
That freakin doctor! And by the second time he made my life like shit! How could Arima-san team with him and return me to this life? I can't believe it!

But now I know what I have to do. My mission is not eleminate ghouls.
My mission is not eleminate investigators.
My mission is end that life's batard, The Doctor.
That's my mission and Rize-san's too.
Our hatred is the same.
Her's for being killed by him and mine for him making me this monster. How can people do this? If he is not a ghoul is worse than that! Killing and turning people into monsters is he worst thing ever!

He deserves to go to hell , me and Rize could help him to get there with no problems. Well maybe if he has anothers like me...
But this is something to think after.
Time for searching. And now, I don't really care about CCG or what happened with them , I need to find that doctor.

But how? I can't remember his smell and name...Maybe I can find a clue in the photo.
I observed very closely. Yeh, seeing that photo hurts a lot. Someone , somehow, somewhere got this picture. The operation . It showed very well me and rize-san trough that whole proccess. It makes me ... I can't even explain.

I looked again and saw the nurse helping him. I'm going to kill her first. I looked at the name thingy ( sorry i forgot the name)hanged on her uniforme. Bingo with this I can search , locate, ask and kill right away. Hm...

-" I'm coming, Eruna Yamishiro."

........................................

Sorry if it was short. I'm with no ideas at all but still I write.
Jut for you guys :)
Hope you liked it!
Bye bye , please Like
Comment
Follow me