Chapter 12

Kaneki's POV

What the hell are they talking about?I asked my self while sitting in the park.

I will find out about that but now my next mission is to end up with CCG. I can't do this alone. I need to search for ghouls that will help me and along the path I will search for Touka-chan and the others from Anteiku. I think I will start from the 1st ward. I don't know anything about that ward but I don't have a choice, do I?

First I need to find where is located. Maybe I can search in the library for a book with a map where it tells me where all the wards are. The only Library that I remember here is ''Meltis Library'' wierd name , right?

I will take some time to get there because, first I'm broke and second I'm too tired to go there and jump from building to building. I guess I will read a book while walking, I hope that I don't fall or something like that. It's sad that my dad died, well that's what they all said I don't really know if it is truth , but I was a child who am I to doubt that. I would really like to meet my father, he loved books like me. I kind off liked Arima-san because he liked books like me. Isn't that awesome? But now I can't forgive him from what he did...

But now, is time to get going or the sun's going to disappear already.

I got up and started walking in front. From what I remember It's always this path's direction. I don't usually go there, even if they have a bunch of books.

My memories still didn't come back all , you know sometimes I see some of them but they all are blurred. I just remember my team, Anteiku. I don't remember the other ghouls that visited the shop. I hope that I don't see one of them.

I picked up from my bag one book. While reading and walking a sweet smell of coffe hit my nose. It wasn't that smell from Anteiku, but a normal coffe shop. I guess I can make a stop by there and rest a bit. But I don't have money gaaah! I want a coffe so bad. I'm just gonna sit there and read. Poor life.

I opened the coffe's shop door making a bell ring. Remember's me of Anteiku... The rug said ''Welcome'' full of colors. Seriously? The waiter was already asking if I wanted something but I said no. Obviously I didn't tell her why and sat at a free table. Observing the landscape from the windows , from the corner of my eyes I noticed someone looking at me, with that expression like ''OMG''. I think is a guy. But I don't really want to look right now, it will be very strange. Well maybe I can look just a little bit?

I turned my head slowly, making myself non-suspicious. The guy had bright purple hair and a scary face. He's looking had already changed to ''I'm going to eat him''. I started smelling the air but I was too suspicious and the man stopped looking. No doubt, he is a ghoul. I better get going now, I don't want a fight.

I got up and calmly exited the coffe. I was already far away from there , and let me tell you thank god that guy didn't come after me. I looked again and there was no one. But when I turned around there was him with his face in front of mine. I jump a little.

-'' What the hell dude? What's your problem?'' I asked furious and scared at the same time.

-'' Is that you, Kaneki-kun..?'' He asked in a lower voice.

-'' Yeah, that's my name... How did you know?''

-'' It's me! Tsukiyama Shuu!'' He screamed pointing at himself.

-'' I'm sorry I don't remember anyone by that name...''

He just left running and fake crying. The fuck was this? I should have told him that I knew him and then get his help. I'm so stupid. Good job Kaneki. Oh well, let's just get to the library already.

Finally, after more 15 minutes I got to the library. I entered the big building and just to be shure I smelled again the air. Two ghouls. Great, now I just need to find them! Walking to one of the tables I saw them. Tears started falling. Their alive! I'm so happy!

I approached their table and stayed there looking at them. They looked annoyed but didn't even looked. Hinami-chan was the one talking first.

-'' I'm sorry sir, but can you stop staring?'' She said while lifting her head to see who it was.

She gasped and started crying and gave me a big hug.

Touka looked to see what was happening. She was more surprised than Hinami-chan.

-'' Kaneki, is that you?''

I just nodded and we shared a big hug.

-'' I'm really happy to see you all safe. But I have a plan to destroy CCG, can you help me?''

-'' Of course, you don't even have to ask!'' They exclaimed.

Great, now I need to search for the map. I told them to just continue what they were doing. There was an employeer and I asked her right away. She just pointed to a shelf and I made my way to there. There was the book. There was the map. I opened the book that had a few other pages. I just ripped the map without anyone seeing. Perfect. Now I just need to head to the 1st ward, and now I have two people to help me.

I lifted my arm to them , warning that we were going already. Hinami was just jumping all around and Touka with a small smile. Typical Touka so cute.

Wait what am I thinking, this is no time for that!

I need to ask them too about this''Tsukiyma Shuu''.

................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it

Please Like, Comment and follow me!

Bye bye