Chapter 14

Hope you enjoy!

.....................................................................................................................................

Kaneki's POV

After explaining all my problems to our new ''friends'' the trip to the 3rd ward was rather silent. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was actually great.

I was again sitting by the window, watching the landscape. I must enjoy this moments because war will come and hunt us. Of course, my plan was to take down CCG, but that's impossible. First we have to destroy the bests. Arima and, of course! How could I forget! The men who controls everything! The chairman of CCG, Washuu Tsuneyoshi. The man who makes ghouls life, hell. It's all his fault after all! How could I forget? There's no need for more of us, for now. Our first step is, take the chairman CCG, kill him. They will all get lost!

-'' Let's get back.'' I said.

-'' What? But-'' Touka tried to say .

-'' There's no but, I have a plan.

After waiting several hours to get to the 20th ward , we gathered in an abandoned building with broken windows and dirty looks.

Sitting on the ground I took the chance to explain everything to them.

-'' We're going to get undercover. I know that they have something that can tell if you're a ghoul or not. But hey, I'm a half-ghoul they won't notice me. I will change a bit of my looks. And I still have the ID Card of CCG. I just have to change the name right there and they don't even need to confirm. I will demand to talk to him and no one will deny. But first, after getting inside of the building I will head to the door that leads to the back of the building to go ahead and let you in. I'm such a genius.''

-'' I guess.'' They all said.

~~CCG BUILDING ~~

I have already dyed my hair, black. It feels nostalgic doesn't it?

I put my sunglasses and entered the building with no fear, this smell makes me sick. All they're stupid smiles that have no worries in life. I will kill them all. While I was Sasaki, a really sweet person, there were even people who threatening me, I just wanna see their stupid faces! Hah!

Now I have to hurry. Cause I don't know why my hair likes the color it had so somehow changes to his original color.

I got to the reception and spoke:

-'' I will like to talk to the chairman, please.''

-'' Please, show me your ID Card.'' The girl pleaded.

I showed her and easily she let me in. Running to the back door I opened letting my ''team'' enter. We decided to keep Hinami out of the building so she could see if anything happen.

I called the elevator and pressed 10th floor. He likes high places. I hope that there isn't too much bodyguards.

Coming out of the elevator we saw ourselves in front of a big door. I showed them my ID while Touka and the rest right away knocked them down.

Opening the door, there was a dark room. No windows. A red carpet. A desk. And there sitting on the chair, was the chairman.

Suddendly my hair turned to his normal color. I didn't mention that i already had talked to him did I? What should I say about him? A cold man, few words.

Taking a step in the room we were greeted by his old voice.

-'' Yes?''

-'' We are here to , make a happy visit'' A smirk came out of nowhere from my face. The desire to kill. The thirsty for blood.

-'' So you came, Kaneki Ken, do you think that I don't have cameras? Undercover people watching you around?

Suddendly the light's turned on and we were surrounded by CCG agents. FUCK! How didn't i notice them? Were they already here? Is Hinami-chan ok?

Coming from behind the door there was a man. A white hair man, like my old self. He had my grey eyes. Arima Kishou. And behind his legs, a kid? Oh yeah the ''young master''.

-'' HAH! So you all came to greet me. I see. I feel important you know guys! The dears CCG agents, Arima and oh that little kid- I said while pointing at him- Young master and the bodyguard of the doctor. I suppose that his the heir of the CCG? Why don't I kill him after killing the chairman?''

Touka and the others were already trapped by the agents, it's normal they are too many. I will too get trapped but just after killing them all. They won't get me! Not today! Maybe just after I kill the chairman, but we never know I can somehow managed to run away from here and come after them another time.

I ran to the chairman, and they all started to shoot me. I should say that this was a really big room. Really Big. I dodged all the bullets, getting hit by one. A bullet coming from our dear, Arima what could you think of him? Perfect.

Blood was coming out but right after it healed. But when I was about to get to the chairman I felt something from behind, Arima.

Letting my kagune out I tried to hit him several times, but I failed. But he failed too!

-'' I see, you got stronger, Kaneki.'' He spoke.

-'' Tsk, don't talk to me, your a liar!''

I hit him with my Kagune. He fall to the ground but got up right after.

That kid was already crying. For gods sake! He isn't even hurt!

Arima was distracted by his cry. Yes!

I got to the chairman and without him even notice I cut his head off. Blood hit my face. I liked my lips. I was feeling crazy. My blood was boiling.My dear help is coming, to kill them all to make them suffer like I did! I will make them wish to go to hell! Because I'm not gonna let them ran away. He's not going to let. Centipede.

...................................................................................................................

Hope you liked it! I did wanted to write yesterday, but it was my Birthday ! yey.

Please comment

like

follow

bye bye