Chapter 10

Kaneki's POV

I exited the big building. I hardly remember what place is this. Did I, somehow been here for too long? When I was blackout... I don't know how many time has passed. The buildings look so different , new streets. I don't really care how many time has passed, I have to kill that freakin women.

I take a cab and head to the center of the city where was the police center. I will say something fake to them and they obviously will believe me. I strangely am unbelieveble great at acting. I always can.

I payed the cab with the few money that I had in my old pockets. ''Grrrr'' my stomach grumbled. Damn it , now? I should eat now. Finding that nurse may take a little time. Good the cab isn't gone. I approached again the car and leaned at the window.

-'' Sir, could you please come here a bit?'' I point to a black alley.

-'' Of course''. What a stupid does he thinks that ghouls don't existe? What a stupid man.

-'' I'm going to make you 2 questions , could you please answer?''

-'' Yes, go ahead.'' The man says.

-'' What year is this?''

-'' The year is 2020''. He says calmly. What the fuck? 5 freakin years? I don't know if I should care but, is verything alright with Anteiku? And CCG?

-'' Well, can I eat you sir? I asked while smirking and letting out my kagune.

- WHAA-T? THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE! THE GHOULS DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE! THEY WERE ALL KILLED 3 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY MADE A FULL OPERATION TO EXTERMINATE THEM! THEY CONFIRMED! WELL BESIDES SOME FEW! BUT IN THIS WARD IS IMPOSSIBLE!GAAAAAH I DON'T WANNA DIE!'' He screamed really scared.

I let my kagune dissappear. How? What? That is impossible! How could they kill them ALL??

I fell to the ground on my knees while the man ran for his life. Touka...Anteiku.... It's Impossible! They must be hiding! But what really happened? Are this new generation of investigators that strong?! Well one thing I know after killing that bastards I will search for answers.

I exited the alley and walked towars the police station. When I entered I looked at my left side where was several posters on the wall. My eyes widened. This is... my face? I walked towars the photo and read the description. '' WARNING: This Ghoul is missing, please help if you found something''

Huh, so now they're looking foward to kill me? As if they're gonna get me! I looked at the police man standing at the desk. I'm not going to ask anything, he's going to see who I am. I turned away and leave faster than the light, but I'm shure that the man looked up to me and my face before I get away shit...

Police man POV (Just this time)

I saw a man walking in. White hair and on top of the head a little bit black. That guy remind me of someone who was it? The man walked towars the poster and saw the photo of that ghoul. I LOOKED AGAIN TOO AND IT WAS HIM! But before i was able to say something he ran away. Oh hell no. I'm going to tell CCG!

Secretary of CCG POV

The phone was ringing and the women sitting at the desk answer it.

- Yes?

- Big problems! Here is from the police station! I confirm that the Eypatch is alive , he was here a few minutes ago and knows that we're looking for him. Please get him before he gets too far away!

The woman thanked and turning on the button of the speakers trought the CCG building she spoke very nervously:

''- DANGER! DANGER! EYEPATCH HAVE BEEN SEEN AT THE POLICE STATION! PLEASE START THE OPERATION ''EYEPATCH''!