Stopping a Thief

Camilo sat down on my bed, his hands in his face. "What should we do, (Y/N)?" "Well first, we aren't gonna worry," you said as you sat next to him and lifted his chin so he faced you. "Second, Dolores is probably already is listening. She can tell Abuela, and boom. We're safe."

He nodded. "Let's go." You said as you opened your window and jumped out, Camilo following shortly behind.

*Time Skip to the Casita*

You walk into the Casita and hear screams, shouts, and cries. A thick rain cloud started to wet the floors. "I caaaaaan't" Luisa cried as she, Felix, and Agustin tried to shut Antonio's door while his Jaguar was trying to escape.

Antonio saw you and ran into your leg. "My gift is gone." Tears streamed down his face. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HIS GIFT IS GONE?" Pepa was shouting at Abuela while calling Antonio to her arms. "CAMILO! GET UP HERE AND HELP US WITH THIS JAGUAR!" Felix shouted as a claw burst out the crevice of the door.

Mirabel hurried downstairs to you. "Antonio's gift is gone. I'm guessing the longer we wait to unite our families, people are starting to lose gifts." Luisa then Antonio, who's gonna be next. I questioned.

We turned as they finally shut the door when Camilo shifted to Mariano. Blowing a kiss to Isabela when finished. She blew flowers in his face.

"Mama, fix this now." Pepa demanded as Antonio continued to cry. I called Mirabel and Camilo into the nursery to discuss. I filled Mirabel in on the incident that happened at my house.

"SO YOU LEFT YOUR BROTHER DEAD ON THE FLOOR?" Mirabel put her hands on her head. "Well first he isn't dead, but I did leave him on the floor."

Mirabel paused rethinking about the candle. "But maybe we should just let him have it." Camilo and I turned and faced Mirabel with confused looks. "If he takes it," she finished. "Then the candle pieces are combined. If Abuela won't do it, why can't your dad?"

"If he does, then who knows what he will do with it. And that still won't unite our families. In the vision, everyone was happy. That would just make everyone angrier."

Everyone was quiet. Suddenly, Alma called everyone downstairs for a meeting. "FAMILY MEETING, MADRIGALS!"

As everyone gathered at their seats, Abuela stood. "Okay everyone, including (Y/N). I'm throwing a party. I need everyone to know the Miracle is strong. All they know is that Pepa is upset and there is screams and cries coming from our house."

"Pero Abuela," Camilo started. "Nope, nieto. I don't want any excuses from any of you. I'm throwing this party, tomorrow." As she said this next part she spun in a circle. "It will be a perfect way to unite everyone in the town."

Camilo squeezed your thigh. He whispered, "unite the town all she wants but this may give your dad the chance he needs." A worried expression paints your face. You whispered back. "We've got to stop my dad."

*Time Skip*

Camilo's Perspective:

As I walked into the candy shop to restock the bowls for the party, I decided to lighten the mood and have a little fun. I shifted to (Y/N) and walked to the back of the line inside. What's with the line, no one ever goes to Dulces Sweet Factory. A group of girls sat at the small table behind me.

"That's Camilo's girl." I heard them whisper. "She's not even all that," one spat. "Why does he like her." The line became shorter and I walked up to the lady passing out the candy.

"All the types, please." I smiled. "Hello, (Y/N)!" She pinched my cheek. "I haven't seen you in a bit, I've missed my best customer."

She handed me the bags and an extra one too. "Share this with your boyfriend." She winked. "Gracias!" I walked out the shop stopping at the girls.