I Wanted

(A/N): Thank you all so much for 300 total views on my story! This means so much. This is a fluffier scene so if you want to skip the beginning you won't miss much! Let me know if you guys ever have any suggestions.

Love you all! ❤️

I sat down at my coordinated spot in the Madrigal's dining room. My spot. I've been here for a couple days. Never really feeling the urge to return home except to see Abuela. I can't stand my father who wants to keep the Miracle for himself. Soon, I will find a way to bring these families together and save the Miracle for everyone.

Julieta noticed I looked empty. "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" I shook myself back to normal. "YES, yes! I was just pondering things." I finished with a smile. Camilo looked at me, tucked the hair from in-front of my face, then continued to eat. Isabela told a story about how she made a cactus with Mirabel and genuinely seemed so much happier. "You made... cactuses?" Abuela sat confused. "Yes!" She made one right of the blue. We all laughed as she tried to hand it to Abuela who rightfully rejected it. This was the family I wanted.

When we finished Camilo grabbed my hand and led me to his room. "Come sit with me for a bit?" I walked over and laid with him. Climbing onto his lap. He laid his head into my shoulders and sat there for a second. "Ever since you came to stay with us, I've been a lot happier." Camilo admitted. He lifted his head to kiss me but I gently placed a finger on his lips. "I've been much happier too, but not as happy as I am with you, 'Milo. I can't believe I went from hating you all, to being in the same bed as one every night." I laughed, removing my finger that was still on his lips as he looked at me with sad eyes. I giggled and connected our lips.

We lasted like this for a while, only separating to breathe. Noticing Dolores can probably hear all this, he stopped our embrace to turn on light music. He shrugged. "All I have for now." I leaned back in to finish our kiss but he put his finger on my mouth. "Stealing from my book now." I teased. He rolled his eyes. "I'm about to do something, and if you don't like it, tell me to stop...okay?"

The sincereness in his voice allowed me to trust him. I nodded. He pushed me gently so that I laid on his bed. He climbed on top. Kissing my lips he began to travel to the side of my neck, he whispered into my ear. "Can I?"

He gently began to kiss my neck as I nodded. His music stopped but he didn't care. He traced my collar bone with kisses then moved back towards my face. I used my hand and moved his head into mine, kissing him again so that he wasn't doing all the work. He led me into a sitting position again so that we were both level. He attempted to reach to restart the music without breaking the kiss apart but couldn't. Shooing his hand in the direction of the box almost as if saying 'whatever'.

Our kisses slowly began to slow down. While catching our breath, I started. "I." Pausing to kiss his cheek.

"Love"

Another kiss.

"You"

A final kiss on his jawline.

"Can you do this but spell my name or something?" He joked. Brushing my ruined hair out of my face. I leaned into him and he held me in a hug. "That was nice." He stated. I nodded into his chest, his heart racing.

"The music box idea was smart." I joked. "I do it sometimes," he admits. "But it doesn't usually work. It comes in handy when you give yourself Mirror pep talks." I stood up, making him slightly confused as I walked over to his large mirror wall.

"I'm THE Camilo Madrigal. I'm great and amazing, and yeah. I have the best girlfriend and I'm, yeah I'm better than you." I said pointing at the mirror trying to mimic his voice.

"Oh two can play at that game, just one slightly better." Shifting to me Camilo walked to the mirror and started to mimic some of my favorite sayings. "Oh! And I like Camilo to sing so I can sleep." He smirked at me. "Shut uppppp." I pushed him lightly. This is the boy, I want.

He hugged me from behind while we looked into the mirror. "What's some of your biggest dreams right now?"

"Well right now, I wish we could hurry and save this Miracle." I retorted.  "But I do wish that (F/N) would talk to me. We haven't talked in a while and I miss her." "You did say you would tell me what happened, but you never did." I remembered.

"(F/N) had the biggest crush on you. She liked you so much she could have made a fan club at that point. But I hated you guys and she loved you so we were kind of friends by opposites. But because of this, she's heartbroken, and she rightfully should be."

"So it's my fault?" He questioned. "No it's not. You're fine. I was the one who betrayed her." I chuckled sadly. She was the friend I wanted.

Antonio came into the room and walked up to Camilo tapping his leg. "Hey Ant." Camilo  started. "(Y/N), your mom is downstairs she wants both of you." You shared confused looks. "Okay, gracias Antonio." He smiled.

"Hey, mama." I said hugging her. "Hey, (Y/N/N. I heard-." She stopped for a second fixing my hair. "Why is your hair so messy?" Camilos eyes grew wide. "I was sleeping."

"Oh, ok. But anyways. I heard you were talking with Abuela and she wants to see everyone in one place again for another meal. This one more civilized and calm. I was letting you know, that tomorrow morning we will all be here, including your Abuela." She motioned hee head towards me.

She looked over at Camilo. "The thing is, your Abuela doesn't know." She looked back at me. "Neither your father nor brother." "We won't tell them these things in order to make sure nothing can stop it from happening early. Okay, see you then, hija." She kissed my cheek and hugged Camilo. Walking out the door.

"Another dinner." I looked at Camilo pulling my mouth to a straight line. "Hopefully this one actually works, since your Abuela is coming it either won't or will go wonderfully." He told me hopefully. "But she was banned out of the Encanto, so I doubt it." This is gonna be a disaster.