Author's Note & Request

Hi all,

I hope every single one of you is well! Thank you again for taking the time to read Francis & Bella's story. It means more to me than I could ever put into words. When I first started writing, I was truly under the impression that no one would ever want to read my words. But I'm so thrilled to have been proven wrong in such a spectacular fashion.

Every single one of your votes, comments, and reactions has meant the world to me and I want you all to know that I see them all and appreciate them more than I could express.

I'd love if you could take the time to answer one question for me. As I look to the future, I'm exploring the options of publishing this book and the rest in the Kings of New York series (and more books coming soon) to Kindle on Amazon, and making it an officially public book. If you got this far in the story, would you mind terribly if I asked you to comment on this chapter and let me know if you would be interested in that? I would so appreciate it.

If you also could leave a review here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60865218-papillon that would mean the world to me!

Thank you for your time & consideration in advance.

All my love,
Meg