nations-

username: nations-

nickname(s) that people give/call you: chicken, chicken, chicken and oh chicken.

why do they call you that? i have absolutely no idea. or maybe im just an amazing bird with an ugly face.

writing or designing (choose one pls)? designing all the way.

how long have you been designing (an exact date down to the minute) (jk)? 2 years 7 months 54 min and 9 sec

why do you design/make graphics? because i usually hate people and i just want to get away from the world and never see anyone again. designing on mdc helps me sharpen my style and know my strengths and weaknesses which will come to use if i choose to pursue a career in graphic designing.

what is your oldest graphic that you can find? really? ugh.
http://41.media.tumblr.com/ba2b1464c3bf52a00bd4c79484754414/tumblr_nbdkmdLct71svgprko1_400.jpg

what is your best or most recent graphic? http://i.imgur.com/vLU1acP.png

what is the one font you can't live without? mohave definitely.

who are you most acquainted with on wattpad? damn they're many people...uh.... kadee @xoxo_mysteriousgirl

if you could meet one wattpad-er in real life, who would it be? maaay @MayTijssen

if you could improve on one thing about your graphics, what would it be? the text cause i suck at it.

what is your favorite food? pizzaaaahhhh

what is your all-time favorite book/story whether it be on wattpad or published? to kill a mocking bird

if you were an animal or inanimate object, what would it be? human. never. wolf. not that turn human mate wolf but an actual wolf.

what is the meaning of life? the meaning of life to live every day like it's your last, to cherish every moment to it---lol no. pizza. pizza is the meaning of life.

is it normal for little brothers to call a stuffed animal and keep telling said stuffed animal it's cute... and talking to it... and sleeping at night with it... and kissing it? totally.

did you have a childhood stuffed animal or current stuffed animal that you sleep with? if so, what is it's name? i was scared of stuffed animals when i was little ;-; now i hate them

when you were a newbie, what could you remember best about it? i guess i could learn a lot from my mistakes,i had the motivation to do better become you know "known".

If you could get rid of one club in wattpad, which one would it be? wattpad announcements cause aint nobody wants em.

why is ice cream delicious? because it's made of unicorn blood and is blessed by the strongest witches.

are you planning on joining a gang in the future? yes, i have actually applied for some good gangs. i just hope one of them accepts me but then how can one deny my majestic charms?