𝐓𝐖𝐎

"So? Mama is pregnant?"Emilio asked his father while looking at his mother and for Isabela? She's happy that she has a new sibling

Emilio asked his father while looking at his mother and for Isabela? She's happy that she has a new sibling.
"
"Did Casita put a baby in mama's stomach? Papa?"

Pepa who just checked Julieta almost choked while Augustin looks paled and for Felix.... his getting the ventilador (Fan)

"Mijo you'll know when your big"
"Okay papa"
Emilio just answered bluntly and still thinking how did the baby go inside to his mother's stomach.

(Your lazy writer is here but what I want to say is that even though his gift is knowledge I want that his innocence is still there what I meant for innocence that he doesn't know that where babies come from cause they're still young and they shouldn't know about that yet)

"Isabela can you give me that book over there?"
"I thought you have legs?"
"No they're tired from your sarcasm"
Emilio said to Isabela while she gave him his book.

"Oh"
Emilio walks out to his parents room while he locked his door.

"What happened to Emilio?
Abuela asked to the Family while she saw him walking by.

"Big cousin said he doesn't want to talk about it" Dolores said to Abuela and she squeaks and hugs her mother.

"Okay? Well Julieta congratulations"
Abuela smiled at her while she smiled back and getting hungry.

"Emilio said Tia Julieta will get sad I think many minutes later" Dolores said while squeaking and runs out of the room. For a minute later you can hear Julieta crying a bit cause that's not the food she wants.

(Your lazy writer has something to tell you about. So I don't really know how pregnancy works so I made some mistakes here and please if you know some details tell me 🙂)