𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

As time pass by chores are done, arranging the decorations and many more except for one thing

As time pass by chores are done, arranging the decorations and many more except for one thing. Finding Antonio, well for me I know where he hides when his nervous but since I'm busy greeting the guest I don't have time to find him but to Mirabel.

Flashback:
A 5 year old Mirabel walk down to see his big brother waiting for him in the stair seeing her happy in her special day making him smile, and noticed his mama's old ribbon of her old gift ceremony.

"hermano, hermano! It's almost time!" The 5 year old Mirabel shouted while grabbing her brother.

"Slow down Mira! You'll trip!" A young Emilio told his sister who just smiled at him while a young Camilo shape shifted to his big cousin.

"Yeah Mirabel slow down" Camilo imitates Emilio as he holds a stick and acts that his old.

"Aye Camilo I'm not that old"
"But your too tall! Like very tall" Camilo dramatically said and accuses him using an another gift that makes him young.

"Hahahaha you both are funny and Mirabel I love you"

Flashback ends:

As many people came in the La Casa Madrigal, Antonio, Tia Pepa, Tio Felix, Camilo and Dolores have gone to the very back of the stage I came to Isabela's side and started a conversation.

"Isabela~" I poked her cheeks as she looked at the crowds.

"Isa"
"Bela"
"Isabela~"
I said to her annoyingly knowing she'll get mad at me.

"What?" She whispers shouted to me while she smiles fakely knowing I tested her temper.

"Can I borrow your gift for a while?' I told her smiling and looked at her while she gave in and gave me her smirk as I lightly touched her hand and summon slower on the top of the roof and let the flower petals fell down softly.