𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

It's just an another day on the Casita yes what a wonderful day of-

"Luisa don't run!"
Emilio shouted while chasing a naked wet 4 year old baby Luisa whose holding the towel while Isabela is making a flower trampoline and Dolores telling her mama and tía.

"Isabela! Catch her"
"Got that!"
Isabela jumped on the flower made trampoline and catch Luisa while Emilio panted for a bit.

"Big brother no dress up!"
Luisa giggled while Isabela smiles

"Well you don't want to get sick right?"
"Mhm"
Luisa nods to Emilio as Dolores brought Luisa's dress.

"Thank you Dolores"
Emilio whispered softly knowing Dolores gift can make here ears hurt while Dolores nods and points at Luisa gesturing to dress her up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Many years later
(Warning: This Story can make you cringe cause of how your writer is lazy. I repeat this story can make you cringe Thank you )

An adult Emilio woke up from his room hearing a rhythmic knocks from his younger sister knowing he'll wake up late if she didn't knock.

"Sigh let me sleep in please!"
"Emilio be ready now were gonna prepare Antonio's gift ceremony"
"si abuela!"
Emilio shouted while struggling to wear his pants and ran off.

He walks through the streets currently greeting the people there while he heard his sister singing to the little kids whose following around her.

"One strong, one graceful Perfect in every way and one greatly calm~" Mirabel sang while looking at us and I waved at her while she sang how Isabela having her gift that grows flowers while Luisa having super strength.

"Emilio, Emilio" the people sang while Mirabel points at me singing.

"And here's Emilio my older brother he can copy my familias gift~" I hugged her while making sure that the baby i carried for a while slept.

A/N
( I need sleep now-)