𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle  And the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community, Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light...

"Fifty years ago, in our darkest moment, this candle blessed us with a miracle  And the greatest honor of our family has been to use our blessings to serve this beloved community, Tonight, we come together once more as another steps into the light to make us proud"
Abuela said as she holds the magical candle that holds the power to destroy the world! Ahem I mean the one who started it all.

As the rose curtain move to the side it feels like something might happen ish-

"Where's Mirabel Isa?" I told my twin sister as she just shrugs and watches Antonio raising his one arm to someone?

𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗩
As Mirabel held Antonio's hand and came out to the back stage people gasp in shock especially her Familia.

"She's remembering her own Gift ceremony..." Emilio stated sadly as he saw his younger sister in dazed for a bit.

As they reached to the glowing door with Abuela, Tia Pepa and Tio Felix you can hear them saying there..... words? But as Antonio touched the knob a very bright spark came and a carving of Antonio and animals on his side was on the door.

"Dios Mio I'm so proud of my Primito " Emilio stated to his cousin in a whisper because of the loud clapping and cheering.

-end

.

.

.

Jk

I'm sorry for being late since I am lazy and tired hehe 😅 even though I'm reading some Fanfiction here but I hope you have a great day!