|PARTING|

Hey guys!!!
It's done and over with.
It seems weird to say that when a few weeks ago I thought I'd never be able to end the book lol!!
There were many times where I was so panic stricken that I wanted to delete the book and act like this never existed. I'm glad that I fought with my heart and mind, and continued to type this because its quite honestly a book I cherish. Like so much it hurts.

Romanza in Rome is much more than a book. It's my try at highlighting people that are not neurotypical. To show that they too cab thrive like us in whatever field they put their mind and heart in to. I wish I did Lilah's autism more justice, but somewhere I know I felt short for which I wholeheartedly apologize.

There was the issue of discussing sexual intercourse & more such activities in the book because for autistic people it is a form of getting rid of stress, and because they require a 'stronger' stimulus however, I think the community is not ready for such topics to be discussed openly without risking my book being taken down and so I had to refrain from exploring that part of Lilah's life.

Yes there is little to no romance but the again, the story was about finding Lilah, not love. This is about Lilah as a person and her growth, which I think is done justice this way.

It was an amazing experience getting to share this with you and fear not, this is not the last we hear from the Alamgeer family.

Until next time,
Qanoot xx