Chapter 4

Gulf pov ...

It's been three days that type have been here with as.... He really Good boy he and Tia both are same age... Then why did they married him in young age...

I think i should ask him ... It's important to know him personally ... If he have something in his mind then it will affect his pregnancy ... And it will make baby suffer of it ... He should not strees about anything ...

When the first day type come to our home that night i notice that type have a nightmare... That he was shouting and asking someone not to leave in alone...
I should make him fell good and not let him strees... Good tharn brought type with him ... He don't let him suffer alone in the street ...

Mew:"Baby what are you think about..." Here comes my clingy husband of me...

Gulf:"Nothing honey ... Just thing about type later he fell so strees and depressed so was thinking to talk to him...."

Mew:"Let's talk after we have dinner ok baby..."

His hands don't stay in one place ... Always roaming around my body ... I caught his hand which was above to enter my shirt ...

Gulf:"What are you doing ... Why can't you keep your hands with you..."

Mew:"Because your infort of me baby ... That's why my hands never be with me..."
He pout looking at me ... Don't say he his a mafia leader damn it ... I kissed his pout which make me lost to him always...

Gulf:"Come lets go kids must be waiting for as ..."

We walked into living room ... Type was sitting and think something while Tia and wat was fighting over something... And tharn keep on looking at type like some one will take him away from him...

Mew:"What happen to tharn baby ... Why he looking type like that ..."

Gulf:"May be he is worried about him and he was the one who took him here right ... Let him be..."

Mew:"Babies come dinner time ..." Both wat and Tia run towards the table and fighting who will sit next to me ... Tharn was helping to type while walking...

Gulf:"Type baby you should eat properly ok ... And you should take rest ... Now eat after eating i have something to talk to you...." He faced me and nod his head...

Type pov...

Papa gulf wants to talk to me ... But what would it be ... What he will sent me away again ... I don't know anything or anyone here ... God please help me don't make my situation even worst....

Gulf:"Baby don't strees yourself ok ... Now eat don't think to much..." can papa read my mind...

After dinner tharn help me to walk near the sofa and adjust the pillow for me to sit comfortably ... And place another one pillow for my leg... He is really something and caring towards me ...

Gulf:"Type baby listen ok ... Don't strees yourself and be clam talk to me ... First tell me about you we all need to know about you ok ... "

Type:"You won't judge me right..." I was playing with me fingers i am nervous...

Gulf:"No baby we won't ok now tell everything..."

Type:"My name is type thiwat 20 year old... I was living with my parents ... When i was 18 on my brithday they arrange me a marriage with Aiden ... Our realtive my dad give them so much money as dowry to them and some lands too ... They are aged so they feared that before something happens them they should handover me to some good and well know family... That's how I got married to Aiden... I don't know what to say about my marriage life ... I don't even know how to satisfy my own husband ... But he don't complain about that everything good ... But after i got pregnant ... They thought i am a women because only women can get pregnant right so they start to treat me badly... Aiden everytime bring some girls or boys over night having sex with them in my room ... And kissing infort of me and making fun of me ... His mother Mrs Agnes she never control her son and never talk against him... My only support was my father in law Mr Simon... That night he was the one who help me to run from the house.... That night i come to know what both mother and son have did to me.... " I can't control my tear anymore they cheated me and killed my parents ...

Gulf:"Type baby don't cry ok ... Tell what happen don't cry..."

Type:"That night he brought both a girl and boy ... Having fun with them and i can't take it anymore... So i shouted at him and told him not to bring a bitches around the house... He told me that i am too one of them and it's equal .... That's when mrs Agnes told him that we should have killed him with his parents and he won't be asking questions around... That's when i know on the day of my parents death they visited me and have dinner with has... Mrs Agnes have mixed a poison in thier drink and got sign in the blank paper and got every property that belongs to me ... And they set their death like a accident so they won't get caught... I really lost everything papa... I don't have anyone know ... My life was full tragedy ... We i should suffer like this ... I want to become teacher... It was my ambition but look at me ....fit for nothing...."

Gulf:"Type baby don't cry ok... " Papa cries with me... I someone to cry for me too... " Don't cry you want papa to be sad baby boy... Don't cry it's not good for baby ok..."

Type:"I don't do any wrong papa... But why they punish me like this ..."

Gulf:"Don't baby ... One day everything going to change ok ... Now don't cry be strong... God look at your dad he was crying with you ... Will you believe me that he his most feared and cruel mafia leader of Asia...." Mafia dad is mafia

Type:"Mafia dad your mafia really ... Don't cry dad some one will make fun of you..."

Mew:"Don't make fun of me baby ..." Did he pout and papa kissed the pout ... Oh for getting a kiss he have to be like this really ... But they are cute...

Gulf:"Ok now baby don't worry about anything ok... From now you will stay with has and you will be studying with Tia ... She also going be teacher so i will join you in the college ok ... And about your asshole mother in law and your so call Fucking husband of yours leave it to your dad ... He will make sure they i will suffer for thier life ..." Dad nod his head with papa ...

Tia:"Yeah type we will be studying together now ... I will take care of you ok don't worry type..."

Wat:"If anyone make fun or laugh at you tell me type ... I will make sure they never show their face to you again... And i am your senior ok don't afraid to approach me ok ...*

Tharn:"I will pick you up and drop in college type ... Tia and you both will be my responsibilities ..."

Why everytime tharn speak i fell my heart beat fast.... And i also notice my ear trun red today morning ... When i was wearing my shirt he entered with out knocking it and he see me half naked ... He immediately left the the place ... But when he left i keep looking at the door and think he will be back but no.... Why on the earth i fell like this god...

Tia:"Type are you having fever or what do you want to call uncle tul..."

Gulf:"Baby your ears and neck turn red ..."

Type:"Nothing papa... I fell sleepy i will be leaving to my room... Good night papa and dad ,Tia and wat ... You to tharn..."

I was about to walk when i fell someone lift me in air ... When i look up it was tharn ... He was carrying me ... God

Tharn:"Type your leg hurts right why are you walking .... I will tuck you in ok ..."

Tharn please don't make me trun more red please.... Your something tharn... How i wish i say you first and married you first and everything my first ... Why did you not show yourself to me first tharn...

One day i wish you too fell same like me tharn ... I will be waiting for you tharn... He tucked me in the bed and turnoff the light and left my room... Your really something tharn....

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....