chapter 8

Tharn pov....

Finally my baby going to college today and i exticed for him ... Finally he can achieve what he wants to be in his life... And i always be there for him ... And i won't step back from him... Now he is my life and everything ...

I should take care of him and the little elephants inside his tummy ... And he need proper care and love at this time... Still he have 5 months to go and i know it's going to be tough periods... But still he have me and papa ,dada everyone around him...

Type:"Tharn here help me with this buttons ... I can't button it up ... I think i become fat and look like a big fat whale ..."I laugh at his words... Before helping him with the buttons...

Tharn:"Who told you that your fat .... You look like a chipmunks ... With a fat chubby cheeks and this watermelon belly ...." I kissed his cheeks and belly which make him his eyes tear...

Type:"your so bad tharn ... How can you call me chipmunks... I am not i am a cute kitty tharn ... Meoww...meoww..." I hug him tightly more like squish him...

Tharn:"Ok Mr kitty... Now come on your going to be late for your first day... And turn to mirror and look at yourself... You look beautiful and this baby bump make you more sexy..." He hit me on my stomach and move towards the elevator...

We walk towards the dinning where I carry his college bag and his coat to wear on his top to cover his baby bump so someone won't eye on it ... And i don't want someone run thier nasty mouth on my cute elephants...

Gulf:"Are you ready chipmunk ... And don't worry or get scare wat and Tia ,Tara will be with you ...ok if anything happens call me or dada even tharn ok ... And tong uncle will be there ok he will take care of you chipmunk..." he pout and look at me with his puppy eyes...

Type:"Meow...meow..." Dada and papa choke thier juice at same time... While uncle mild laugh at them ... Wat handover thier water...

Mew:"Baby why did you meow right know ... You didn't answer for papa questions ...what happen..." Papa hide his smile under his lips and i seen it know i got it ... Thier naughty make out ...

Type:"Tharn call me chipmunk and i told him i am chipmunk but cute kitty ... Meow...meow..." He lick his hand like a cat do ... While uncle laugh like a hell...

Gulf:"Stop it baby... Don't do it .... Your pregnancy mood swings are worst then i thought... "What is the mood swings... I should search for it...

Mew:"Now get ready everyone... Have a good day and i will see you once i come back from my meeting ... All best baby boy do good ... Love you all..." Before leaving he kissed papa lips and our forehead...

Gulf:"Tharn be careful... Drive slow ok and wat,Tia and Tara have eye on type always and you three are same class right take care of him..." We all nod our head before moving towards our car... Everyday i going to drop him and pick him up after college...

I drive towards our college ...while wat drive his car ... It takes 20 min form our mansion to the college ... Finally we are here and today the university was crowd yes today it's first day right... I look at type who was playing with his fingers...

Tharn:"Chipmunk what happen to you... Don't think to much... It's your day and have your day great and study hard baby..." I kissed his palm and his lips ...

Type:"You will be coming to pick me up right tharn... Be here before don't make me wait ok... Our you will sleep on couch for a entire month..." Where did he learn this from but it's some what scary though....

Tharn:"I will chipmunk ... Now come move ... Look the three waiting for you ..." Everyone knows whom we are and some may not but now my baby is important I don't want anyone to eye on him...

Type:"Bye..bye tharn see you love you so much.... And buy me a ice cream and pickels when your here to picking me up...."What a pickels to do with ice cream... I nod my head before kissing his lips ...

Tia:"Eww..eww... Brother it's university and my single soul and my poor eyes ..." We nod our head at her dramatic way... Tia and Tara will be there for him... So i don't need to worry about him ... I drive towards my company i have meeting to attend...

Author pov...

Wat move towards his block ...while Tia,Tara and type move towards thier class ... And it's only 5 min to start thier class and finally they enter the class and they were lot of students both boys and girls ... Type hide is baby bump with his coat ... They took a empty seat beside four guys ...  Type didn't notice the Bitches he already meet in the cafe on other day ...but they did it and waiting for a correct time...

Tine:"Hi i am tine, Techno, pat and Pran ... Nice to meet you all..." They smile looking at them...

Tia:"I am Tia suppasit and my twin sister Tara suppasit and he is type tharn suppasit our brother in law..." Type never thought that they will mention me as they brother in law ... He type looking at them ...

Techno:"OMG... REALLY SUPPASIT... I AM DREAMING RIGHT ... WAKE ME UP ANYONE... FINALLY I HAVE SEEN YOU ... NOW I CAN REST IN PEACE... I HEARD YOU FAMILY... BIGGEST MAFIA DON OF ASIA... THATS COOL..." Tine hit him on his head to shut him...

Pat:"Calm down techno ... It's cool anyway ... Nice meet you all ..." They shake thier hands while a prof enter the class...

Mrs lily:"hello guys ... I am Mrs lily your incharge for your acadmy year ... Hope you guys will support with me ... Now introduce yourself..." Everyone have introduced them ... Now it's type trun... He walk infort of the  class with a smile...

Girl:"ohh you sult ... What are you doing here ... Finally found your sugar daddy or you become some ones whore ... And they left you to enjoy your life and end of the day you give them a service ..." Only those Bitches laugh were echo the room while others kept quite .... Type was crying silently while tear run down his cheeks ... His mood swings don't help me...

Tia:"YEAH HE FOUND A SUGAR DADDY ... AND THE NAME HIS SUGAR DADDY IS THARN SUPPASIT KANAWUT ... NOW YOU GOT IT ENOUGH RIGHT ... ARE YOU WANT MY PAPA AND DADA TO ANSWER IT ... OR MY BROTHER TO ANSWER YOU SULT AND WHORES...."

Mrs lily:"Son you can introduce yourself... Come on... Don't mind them ok... Now go head...." Type wipe his tears and smile at the class were they give him a warm smile at back....

Type:"I am type tharn suppasit ... And nice to meet to meet you all and two others want to say hi to you guys too..." Type remove his jacket which was covering his baby bump ... Everyone eyes sparkle when they see a baby bump..."They are mama's cute little elephants and they want to say hi to you guys... And Askin you guys ti take care of them too ..." Everyone clap their hands and nod their head to take care of the Babies ...while techno stand and whisle for type...

Mrs lily:"I will take care of them to type ... Don't worry and don't fell ashamed of yourself be bold..." Type look at bitches who was fumming in anger but he give shit about them....

_________________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....