chapter 18

Author pov...

  Bible drive the car towards the mansion while tine keep patting him from crying ... Even after he faint his eyes don't stop the tears while techno and tine worry about him ...

Techno:"I think that assholes must be type's ex husband and mother in law ... That's asshole i will kill them and feed them to dogs for sure one day ... Even if they think of touching my bestie..."

Tine:"Don't worry techno we have sir mew and sir gulf ... I don't know what this think going bring on type's life again and he was safe untill they caught him and also did you heard they got to know that type is here in Thailand what should we do I'm really double minded techno..." Techno pat tine's shoulder while he nod his head ...

Bible:"Did you call sir mew and sir gulf... Inform them mile..."

Mile:"I'm just trying to contact them but  no one is picking up the call and it's also busy with other line fuck..." He keep trying to until mew pick up the call ...

Mew:"Mile i was trying to you why don't you pick up the call and where is type is he alright what is he doing give me the phone to him ..."

Gulf:"YOU ASSHOLE STOP IT LET HIM SPEAK ... DON'T OPEN YOUR MOUTH ..."

Mile:"Thank you sir gulf ... Type have fainted and we are coming to mansion right know sir and call mr tharn too come fast type was not in the condition right and we will talk to you once we come to mansion sir ..."

Gulf:"WHAT ... COME FAST GUYS ... " before mile cut the call he heard a hard slap but he sure that sir mew was a goat for sir gulf ...

Jeff:"That was an hard slap man..." Mile and bible  Chuckled at jeff while they know sir gulf is really pissed off ...

Once they reach the mansion ... Mile Carry type towards his room while mew and others follow him then behind ...while gulf seat next to his baby boy who still crying even if he wipe his tears off ...

Bible:"Sir mew are you alright... It's that your head still paining..." Mew nod his head with a big pout while gulf glare at him ...

Gulf:"MEW SUPPASIT...DID YOU CALL YOUR ASSHOLE SON THAT BRAT BETTER YOU BOTH SAVE YOUR LIFE FROM MY HANDS ... I DON'T KNOW WHAT WITH THIS DAD AND SON... MY POOR TYPE BABY ... CALL HIM ..." Mew nod his head while tharn rush him before looking at type was looking pale ... He move towards him while gulf slap him which make tharn look down ...

Tharn:"I'm sorry papa ..."

Gulf:"I don't know what to do with you tharn ... I never thought that you will behave like this towards your loved one and how can you be so careless ... If you want to have date go head and no one is stopping you from that tharn ... But remember this boy over here have lost his family and he is happy with us ...

And we accept him for whom he is been and if you can't keep him happy or peacefull I'm always ready for adopting him us my son ... I won't regert like you tharn ... I never expect something like this from you tharn today you disappointed me with your behaviour... You better change it or forget my type baby boy ... It's upto your decision tharn ..." Tharn wipe his tears while seat next to type and caress his face while tears roll down his cheeks ...

Tharn:"Type baby... Tharn sorry na for being a asshole please i won't repeat my mistake again baby wake up I'm sorry ..."

Gulf:'You better be sorry tharn... Remember never ever make him fell guilty for what he is been in past ... Are you regerting  for accepting him ... Remember tharn he don't know anything about this world ..."