chapter 16

Author pov...

    Techno keep glaring at build and apo who staring at them from morning and which make him piss off ... He don't want them to hurt his bestie or his babies at any cost ... Type keep smiling at build while techno block his way ....

Type:"You been asshole techno ... I want them to be my friend na ... Like how we all together... They said sorry na techno and tine tell him and make them our friends before they change their mind ....

Tine:"It's more better than that they walk out themselves type ... Why your so bothered with them ... Should I call mr Kanawut huh and tell him your eating chocolates ..." Type pout his lips while build and apo listening to them ...

Tia:"He become more stubborn this days ... Look never forget build throw your favourite Chocolate in the trash ... Like he throw your expensive thing in the trash type remember that did you get it ..." Tine and techno look at tia who wink her eyes ...

Type:"YES ...YES... YES...HE DID THAT TO THIS POOR PREGGY TYPE ... " Type stood up from his seat while he look build and apo ... " MARK MY WORDS I HATE YOU ... YOU ...YOU... " He start to sob while techno hug him while they smirk at build and apo ...

Apo:"DRAMA QUEEN ..." He walk out while Tia above to hit him .... 

  They had a football match with thier seniors where apo have registered his name on football team ... He look wat glaring at him while he sigh  and look build nod his head ...

Wat:"Don't think i will go easy on you apo ... You should pay for what you bad mouthed about my papa and dada mind it ... And one more thing i will break your leg for sure ... Welcome to them team ..."

  Apo chuckled Before walking towards his team while the match was held between seniors and juniors... Type and everyone watching and cheering wat team while build look who wat push apo on the ground ...

Type:"Oiii watty your hurting apooo..." Techno stuff his mouth with cookies while type nod his head before munching it with a big smile ...

Apo:"I WILL SHOW YOU DAMN IT ..." He spit the blood before kicking the ball on goal while type jump and down forgetting the glaring eyes from his friends...

Coach:"It's equal point on both sides ..." Seniors just glare at thier coach while they grab the tab and look at score where juniors are leading ...

Run:"HOW IT'S POSSIBLE HUH ... ITS OUR TEAM WHO GOALED FIRST ..." He glare at apo who shake his head ...

Apo:"Look guys we have nothing to do with this match and we had equal goals and it's your fault to not making it mark ..." A guy punch him while apo fall down on ground ...

Rin:"Watch out you brat ... We are senior's for you and mind it think before you speak ..." He hit him on his stomach while wat with his friends rush towards them....

Wat:"RIN YOU ASSHOLE NEVER TOUCH MY FAMILY MEMBERS..." He push him away from him ...

Rin:"You know what i am capable of wat ... Don't stand on my way and I give fuck about your family..."

Wat:"REALLY YOU DON'T REMEBER YOUR JUST A NORMAL STUDENTS LIKE EVERYONE KEEP YOUR HIGH CLASS SHITS OUT SIDE AND NEVER FORGET WHO IS SUPPASIT'S ARE IF MY DADDY SNAP HIS FINGER YOUR DAD WILL BE A BEGGER REMEMBER IT ASSHOLE ..." He pull apo from ground while he took him towards the bench ...

Apo:"Thank you wat ... " Wat roll his eyes while he glare at him ...

Wat:"Don't think high about yourself apo ... I just don't want someone to touch my pry that's it remember and don't get hurt again and watch your mouth before you talk to seniors ..."

Build:"Don't forget even brother gulf have forgiven us both ... Hope you don't go against your papa's wish mr watty ..." Type frown his eyebrows while he shake his head in disbelief...

Type:"Woww.. you build don't call watty like that mind it ... I gave him this nickname and it's my wish to call him like this because because I'm his brother in law ... I'm right watty ..." Wat laugh and ruffle his hair before nodding his head ...

Wat:"Yes brother in law ... Fuck my mood got spoiled ..." Type nod his head while he look everyone with a wide smile ...

Type:" I know who to make your mood cheer na watty ..." He run before them while tine and Tia run behind while techno carry all the bag before glaring at build and apo ....

At evening tharn got call from type and he was surprised that his baby type have Suprise for him ... He can't believe his own ears and his minds where running lot of stuffs that how to make love with his baby type forgetting his Pregnancy and that too after candel light dinner ...

Tharn:"You know what thorn my baby type have called me for dinner date and that too candel light dinner... Look how romantic my baby have been ..." Thorn nod his head while he controlling his laughing...

Thorn:" Wow it's good to hear tharn ... Anyways let's go ..."  Tharn nod his head while they walk towards elevator ....

  They both enter the mansion and find no his in the living room while tharn look thorn walking towards backyard while he follow him behind and his jaw dropped the floor ...

   Type:"THARN BABY

   Type:"THARN BABY ... HOW IS CANDEL LIGHT DINNER ... DO YOU LIKE THIS SUPRISE THARN ... I KNOW YOU LOVE IT AND I GOT EXCITED WHEN YOU TOLD THAT YOUR WAITING FOR DATE ... LOOK WE ARE HAVING DATE WITH OUR FAMILY NA BABY THARN ..." He hug Tharn's hand while he look his whole family trying every hard to control their laugh ...

Tharn:"Who gave you idea for having family date baby ... It's something new to me ... And that too what dada's doing here ..." He look tong,max and Zee roll their eyes ...

Type:"FAMILY DATE NA THARN ... "

Wat:"Promise i never know that he got this kind of wired date with tharn ... That too infort of the whole family ..." Wat and twins keep laughing while gulf and mew shake thier head ...

Tharn:"PAPA IT'S ONE OF HIS PREGANCY HARMONS IDEA TO HAVE THIS KIND OF DATE ..."Gulf laugh out while type drag him towards the table while he make him seat on the end of the table while he seat next to gulf ...

Thorn:"Enjoy your date tharn ... That too you have six members inbetween you and type ..." Tharn hit him while sigh and pout his lip ... Everything have backfired ....

   Spoiler ...

Type:"Tec...techno hide me ... Hide me .. please don't move ..." Techno hug type towards his chest ....

  Aiden:"DAMN IT I HAVE SEEN HIM MOM ... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TYPE ... I WILL KILL YOU BITCH ..."

  Mrs.Agnes:"THAT LITTLE SHIT ... DON'T WORRY WE GOT TO KNOW THAT HE IS IN THAILAND RIGHT ... LET'S GET HIM SOON...."

Type:"Tharn...tharn...papa ...dada..."  He faint while techno hug him tightly while tine nod his head ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....