chapter 12

Author pov...

All three keep thinking about apo and build while wat look at back and forth but no one have answered him or even look at him ... But mile ,bible and Jeff know what they are thinking of right know ...

Wat:"What you all three thinking about at same time ... It's not even about your exam's right know then why are you stressing yourself too much ... And you type why are you keep sighing huh ..." Type again sigh and shake his head while looking out ...

Tia:"Even you can't answer our questions p'wat  ... Only papa gulf can answer our question let's wait for him ..." Wat shrug and start to scroll his phone while type snacth it from him ...

Type:"Give me you brat huh..." Wat look at type with wide eyes while his sisters giggle at him ... And they know about his mood swings...

Later tharn walk inside and find his baby and sister's doing thier assignment while he show the bag Before type ... Who smile and snatch it from tharn Before unwrapping everything...

Type:"Tharn your baby best ... Thank you so much ... I love you ... I will reward you later tharn ..." Tharn smile shyly while rubbing his neck back ...

Tharn:"Then i will be waiting baby ... " Type shh him away while he seat next to him ... Tharn look type in disbelief while wat Chuckled and look at him with smirk ...

Gulf:"Come on Babies dinner is ready... And i made your favourite foods today and also cake for the preggy baby too ..." Type almost pushed tharn before running to table ...

Tharn:"Be careful baby... Your cake is not running anywhere baby and wait for me to don't eat alone leaving me ..."

Type:"Should i ask papa about apo and build and what is thier relationship between them three and how they surname is matching..." Type thought himself looking at gulf but he don't open is mouth ...

Type keeping pouting his lip while thinking about apo and build ... He was feeling like talking to them and make them friends too he don't want be enemy for anyone .... He look gulf who eating while scrolling his phone...

Type:"Papa gulf ... WHO IS APO KANAWUT AND BUILD KANAWUT... ARE THEY YOUR FAMILY..." Gulf choke his foot while mew handover him a water while tia and Tara nod thier head ...

Tia:"Yes papa ... Is they our relatives ... But they told we don't talk about a guy who run away from his family i was about kick him but i don't do it...."

Mew:"Have your food babies back to room ..." Gulf walk away while mew follow him ....

Type:"Papa please stay something before you go to sleep ... If not I can't sleep peacefully and i will come in your dream at night..." Type look at tharn who rubbing his back while he lean close to tharn and bite is arms which make him scream ...

Tharn:"Ahhhh...baby why did you bite me for papa mistake ..." Type push tharn hand and walk towards elevator...

Type:"THAT'S YOUR REWARD THARN SUPPASIT..." Tharn run behind while all laugh at thier cute fight... 

Mild:"Hahaha he is really copy of gulf when. He was pregnant at his college days ..." All look at mild while nodding thier head ...

Wat:"Then you should know who is apo and build right papa mild ... Tell us about them and why papa run away .. " mild gulp down looking at tong ...

Tong:"Look gulf can answer your questions kids ... Because it's is personal issue ... So don't think too much go get back to sleep and don't think too much..." All walk towards their room while mild look at tong ...

Mild:"You know already right they have applied in our college don't you tong... Then why did you accept it and know what if they again start to make the issue big after all this year's ... You know how much have gulf suffered during our college day's right ..." Tong held his hand with a smile ...

Tong:"Look mild it's education and we cant Chase someone out for our personal issues and if gulf comes to know about it later he may get upset and how long he going to be away from his family huh ... Know he have everyone mild so stop worrying..." Mild nod his head and walk inside  ..

Mew:"Baby gulf are you alright huh ... Is that thing bothering you after listening to thier names huh ... " Gulf shake his head while Wiping his tears ...

Gulf:"I just want meet them mew and look at them it's been years right ... When i was 15 they where 5 years old and walked out after my dad don't accept us together and also they moved to some where but know they are back again mew ... Will you come with me tomorrow to meet them mew ..." Mew held his face before pecking his lips ...

Mew:"I will baby ... Where ever you ask me to accompany you I will be with you .. don't stress know ok come sleep ... Tomorrow we will meet them ... But if they behave rude to you i won't stand and watch it ...." Gulf nod his head and laydown on bed before hugging mew ...

Next day at college type keep looking apo and build who taking notes sincerely while techno make notes for type who was sitting lazily...

Techno:"You type i am taking notes for you and your just watching that two brats huh ... You ungrateful friend of mine ..." Techno trun his head while still making notes ...

Type:"Look techno i am going to make them my friends today at any cost and learn from me ... Wait and watch at break time ..." All six look at type who show his proud smile ...

Tia:"If he do something i will break is teeth for sure ..." She roll her sleeve while tine pat her shoulder... 

At break type move towards apo and build desk while rubbing his tummy with a smile while all six stand behind him and also mile and Jeff watching them all from outside ...

Type:"Hello apo and build ... I am type thiwat suppasit... Nice to meet you two and i was thinking of making you two our friends and please accept us ..." Type move the chocolate towards them while they look at type and start to laugh....

Apo:"Friend... You want to be our friend huh ... But we don't want to be a friend with you all because it's not what we expecting from you guys ... We are here to create a mess that too in suppasit family..."

Tia:"HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT HUH ... I JUST LEAVING YOU FOR SAKE OF MY PAPA IS NOT YOU WILL FACE MU OTHER SIDE TOO REMEMBER IT APO ..."

Build:"Wow... I am Afraid of your threaten young lady but still we are expecting more from you than making a friend's... And look at you type ... Your men but you  ...."

Gulf:"I DARE YOU COMPLETE IT MR BUILD KANAWUT..."

      ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SPOILER ...

Apo:"HOW DARE HE SLAP US INFORT OF EVERYONE HUH .... I AM NOT LETTING HIM LEAVE IN PEACE..." .

Mrs Kanawut:"Listen to me apo ... Don't do something you guys will regret for life ... He is your own  brother  and same blood runs in his body ... Please don't do something to him ..."

Mr Kanawut:"THEN GET LOST .... GO YOUR LOVELY SON AND BEG HIM TO ACCEPT YOU ... HE JUST A FAGGOT WHO RUN BEHIND THAT SUPPASIT ..."

Build:"Enough dad ... Don't talk like something like that it's harsh ..."

   So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

   Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....