chapter 17

Author pov...

Type was keeping smiling seeing everyone enjoying thier family date and also he look tharn who was keeping long face with a pout ... He became sad seeing tharn and also thorn keep laughing at his face and he don't get what happen to tharn ... Until tharn walk away from the table ...

Type:"Tharn... Baby tharn ..."  Tharn walk without glancing at type ... He walk towards tharn while everyone shake thier head for tharn being stubborn...

Zee:"What happen to tharn ... He seems like he don't wish to see our face here huh ... What is this mew if tharn behaves like this i will not come here again mind it ..." He stuff his mouth with bread while girls giggle looking at thier dada's...

Mew:"Then why are still here huh leave the food asshole ..." Zee smile Before showing peace to mew ... While gulf laugh at thier childish act ...

Type walk inside his room and find tharn was laying on his side without changing his office outfit ... He touched tharn leg while tharn pull his leg inside the blanket which make type wonder what happen to tharn suddenly...

Type:"Tharn please tell me na ... Why are you like this and you don't even talk to me tharn ... "

Tharn:"I'm sleepy type ... Good night..." Type keep looking at tharn while his eyes betrayed him when he sob before getting inside the blanket and trun other side ...while both looking at the wall ...

At morning type woke up first thing he did his pat other side of the bed and find it empty... He look and around before walking towards the bathroom and find it's empty while he find a sticky note on the mirror...

Tharn:"I'm having a meeting...And i will be late at night don't wait for me ... Bye ..." Mood swings of type is really something which don't help him ... He cries looking at the note before crash it and throw it in trash ...

Type:"I hate you ... Everyone men's are same i hate you baby tharn ..." He wipe his nose on his shirt before walking towards the bathroom ...

Later type walk down the stairs with absent Minded  while he all most forget his steps when mew catch him which make everyone shock while type keep looking at the door steps ...

Mew:"TYPE HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND...WHERE IS YOUR THINKING IS BEEN CAN'T YOU SEE THE STEPS HUH ... HOW CARELESS YOUR TYPE ... WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE BABY ..."

Type:"DON'T SHOUT AT ME ... I HATE YOU ... I HATE YOU THARN ..." He push mew and run out while bible and mile run behind him ...

Gulf:"What happen to between them ... Don't they sort out the things last night and where the hell is tharn ... You thorn where is your boss huh? ..." Thorn shake his head look at tharn schedule find he don't have any meeting today but where he went so early...

Thorn:"I don't know papa he messaged that he got work to do and he don't even wait for me ... I don't know that this dinner will make him upset ...He was waiting for type suprise but he don't expect that everyone will be in that date too ..." Gulf sigh and look at mew shake his head ..

Gulf:"Like father ....like son ... Being a assholes ... Does your son have any sense or should I teach him mew ... He knows what happen with type and why he behaving like this mark my words if my baby boy cries again i will kill both father and son mark my words ..." Mew gulp down while everyone don't even dare to laugh at mew ...

Other side type keep walking without caring anyone's eyes on him ... His mind is fully occupied with Tharn's behaviour and how he avoiding him ... Mile and bible try to stop him but type still crying ...