Pip x Half-Robot!Reader - I Love You No Matter What

Enjoy the remake of this... (when I was rewriting this, the second and third paragraph got deleted [once more with this crap]). Also requested by @ReflectionVinyl
------------------------------------------------------
(First Name)'s Pov
Opening up my tired eyes, the rays that had peeked through the silky curtains pierced into my (Eye Color) orbs. Groaning, I took my metallic hand and ran it through my bird-like nest of (Hair Color) frizz. Placing my human foot on the ground first, I went to go and start of my normal school routine; which consists of placing a replica (Skin Color) prosthetic over my one arm and leg and doing what a normal teenager would do to get ready. Once finished, I went downstairs to make some toast with pinkish red gelatinous jam.
As I was spreading the jam onto the flaky, golden brown square, I took note that I had to leave. Shoving my quick breakfast in my mouth, I exit my house quickly and quietly jogging down about halfway to school; starting to eat my portable breakfast that had been hanging by my pearly white teeth. Once I got to South Park High, I went to grab my necessities for class and go to my first class early to not bump into people with their judgmental looks about how I look.
Upon entering, I spotted a male-Pip to be exact- and sat down in from of him. I placed my binder and books onto the desk and waited until the class was going to start, which is in fifteen minutes. "G-good morning (First Name)..." a hesitant voice rang out from behind me. Turning my body to the only person here at this moment I replied back. "Good morning to you too Pip," I spoke with the corners of my mouth slightly going up into a small smile. His eyes averted away from my (Eye Color) optics. "Is something wrong?" "N-no!!" He slightly shouted and in which I flinched from the volume he had used to speak. I was about to speak, but the bell beat me to it. I gave him another a smile and turned towards the teacher.
~Time Skip~
It was now lunch time and I had been strolling down the hallways with Pip casually talking about the project we were going to do together. As we entered the cafeteria, one of the plastics bumped into me, purposely clawing at my prosthetic that had fell off and tumbled to the ground. The room felt silent as I was choking from the tensity in the room. That's when the name calling started. Not being strong enough to take all those hurtful words, I grabbed the prosthetic arm and dashed out with Pip following after me; in which I did not notice.
I sat outside and battled with the tears that were yearning to fall out of my eyes. Not paying attention, I jumped slightly when I felt arms holding me tightly. "It's alright. I'll love you no matter what." With that, I started to break down in tears, clinging on to him.
------------------------------------------------------
Geez. I don't like the new outcome of this... Also an applause for me because I was shoved into the wall with my books flailing everywhere at school today. Twice.
------------------------------------------------------
《 Up Next: Kyle x Neko!Reader x Stan - Purr For Me? 》