Kyle x Neko!Reader x Stan - Purr For Me?

Hello children! I'm alive and well! My phone was taken away and I also broke it so yeah... Also I'm saving up for a laptop so it'll be easier to update once I buy one! Okay peace and enjoy!
Requested by @SnowBearFrost
------------------------------------------------------
(First Name)'s Pov
'Man this sucks. I got kicked out of Kyle's house,' I thought while passing down the streets. My (Hair Color) tail swished as many by passers remained oblivious to me. I mean who wouldn't, I'm just in my cat form. As I continued to stroll along the street, my eyes perked up to a vacant brown box. 'That should be fine to sleep in for now.' Jumping in, I made myself comfortable and just went for it, a nap to be precise.

Third Person Pov
A raven headed male with an iconic red and blue hat strolled down the street getting ready to meet up with his obnoxious group of friends. As he sauntered down the pavement, his cerulean orbs came to a (Hair Color) lump of fur sticking out of a box. Walking up to the box he took quick note that is was a cat. "I don't think my mom will care if I took you in," he lightly smiled at the she-cat. Picking up the box, he quickly walked back home.

(First Name)'s Pov
My shiny (Eye Color) orbs slowly fixated onto a familiar looking male. 'Stan? Is he my new master?' Siting up, I noticed I was on top of his bed. "Hey there, I'm your new owner who will take care of you now. Welcome to your new home," he spoke in the gentlest times ever. A bright light emitted from the room and disappeared with a blink of an eye. In my human form (Admin: I'd like to clarify that you are naked) and jumped on Stan. "Master~!!" My tail swished to and fro. Shocked, the raven headed male stumbled back slightly in surprise. "W-what's going on," he asked in a panicked voice, trying his best not to stare at your luscious curves. Tilting my head to the side, I calmly answered, "Does master not like my human form?" "N-no not at all, it's just well... you're naked," he spoke in embarrassment with his tan flesh becoming a solid red hue. "Oh well can I have a shirt," I asked while siting back on the bed. Stan nodded quietly, trying his best not to look at me.
|❀|
After everything was situated, we were able to talk about why I was stranded alone in the alleyway. "Kyle threw you out, huh.." He spoke while trailing off. "I-it's okay though because you were much kinder to me than Kyle who didn't give me attention at all!" I tried to reassure him. "Tch. I can't believe he would do something like that to-" he was cut off by the sound of his doorbell going off. We got out of the room and went to checked who was at the door, and I of course stood behind him. Stan opened the door to reveal Kyle with his breathing scattered everywhere. "Have you... Have you seen (First Name)? I can't find her anywhere at all." Clenching his fist he spoke in a chaste pace. "Actually I have and she's right behind me, but I think she has the opportunity to choose."
(Admin: I'd also like to clarify that Kyle already knows that you can change forms)
Coming out from behind Stan, I sighed loudly as I stood in front of them. "Kyle, you were a great master, but you slowly lost interest and threw me out. Stan, you showed me kindness and affection, but will you do the same thing like Kyle?" The duo of boys were about to speak up, but I had cut them off. "I have my decision. I choose..."

【 The decision is up to you. C: 】
------------------------------------------------------
《 Up Next: Damien x Reader - You're Mine 》