Mysterion x Reader - Masked Lovers

Admin here~ I hope you enjoy these one-shots I South Park x Reader stories!

Admin in and out~

-Soulias

-----------------------------------

(y/n) = your name

(l/n) = last name

(s/c) = skin color

(h/l) = hair length

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

(f/c) = favorite color

(o/f/c) = other favorite color

-----------------------------------

(Y/n)'a Pov

I sat on the edge of a roof of a buliding, observing my town, South Park for any crimes out at this time. Feeling a presence behind me, I stood up, did a backflip, and a round kick, only to have my foot getting caught in someone's hand. My (h/c) ponytail swung to the side a bit. I kept my (e/c) orbs as intimidating as possible under my (f/c) mask.

Mysterion's Pov

"Nice kick Luna." I said letting her foot go as she set it down.

(Author's Note: Luna is your superhero name.)

Her (e/c) oculars softened a bit as she put her hands on her hips. "I would of kicked your ass if you were someone else, Mysterion." I chuckled softly as she rolled her eyes. "Wanna patrol with me?" I asked with a wink. She giggled lightly, her beautiful (e/c) orbs sparking. "Sure." The (h/c) haired beauty said with a small smile.

~Walking around for a long time~

"Hey Mysterion?" She asked, coming to a halt and I myself. Her (h/c) hair glistened in the moonlight which I've come to adore about her. "What is it?" I asked Luna. She came up to me, cupped my face with her soft warm hands, and leaned towards my lips. "I love you." She whispered and placed her soft plump lips against mine. I quickly kissed her back, pulling her closer to me.

(Y/n)'a Pov

We pulled apart and I smiled lightly at him. "I love you too, (y/n)." He said with a smile that made me always melt. "We'll see you tomorrow Kenny." I said happily. Moving out of his grasp, I walked away with a huge smile my face.

-----------------------------------

How was it? Well I'm not sure if it was good or not, bit anyways stay tuned for the next one coming up!

-Soulias

《 Up next: Cartman x Reader - This Asshole is Tolerable 》