Ike x Reader - I'll Support You

This One-shot is just going to be a friendship type if thing. By the way, Reader-chan is five in this like Ike.

-Soulias

-----------------------------------

(Y/n)'a Pov

I walked down the snowy sidewalk in the neighborhood of South Park. Walking around a bit, I stopped in front my best friend, Ike. He held a sign that said 'Honk if you support Canada'. Looking into his eyes I asked, "Hey Ike?" "Yeah?" He said looking back into my (e/c) eyes. Taking out my iPhone, I played a honking sound and stood next to him. "In going on strike with you." I said with a small smile as I fixed my favorite (f/c) hat. "But your not Canadian." He exclaimed. "It doesn't matter." I said as I sat down next to him and he smiled at me. (Author's Note: Ike was sitting down in the beginning.)

~A Few Hours Later~

"Hey Ike?" I questioned. "Yeah?" "Are you hungry?" I said after he had replied back. "Yup" Ike said popping the 'p' and looked down at his feet. "I can go get something." Before I got to stand up, Ike's big brother, Kyle stood in front of us and held out a bag in which I took from him. Looking inside I found food and drinks. "I thought you guys might be starving and thirsty." Kyle said and walked away waving his hand while walking away; probably to go find Stan. "Thanks bubby." Ike said before he left. "The food will last us a few weeks." I explained while grabbing something for us to eat and two bottles of water. I gave him a bottle and some food with a smile adorning my face.

~A Few Days Later~

Ike and I laid on the snow covered grass. He held the sign with one of his hands loosely. "I wonder what you're going to get after all this ends." I said while my (e/c) orbs fixated on the sky above us. Ike just shrugged and looked up at the sky as well. After a few hours Kyle walked up to us and we both stood up. "It's over now. You can go inside and (y/n) can come in as well. He said and handed Ike a piece of gum and a coupon to eat at some place. Kyle walked inside and we followed behind with me carrying the bag of food and drinks; placing it next to the door. Ike and I went up the stairs and to his bedroom. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said and walked to the bathroom.

~A Few Minutes Later~

I come out and go to Ike's bedroom and see he had fell asleep on his bed. I closed the door quietly and walked over to him. I sat next to him on his bed and whispered, "I'll always be here to support you." I collapsed next to him with my (f/c) hat falling off in the process and fall into a deep slumber.

~Kyle's Pov~

I opened Ike's door slowly and peeked inside, seeing both of them fast asleep next to each other. "They're just like me and Stan." I whispered to myself with a smile and closed the door quietly.

-----------------------------------

《 Up next: Christophe x Reader - Je t'amie 》