Homecoming

Homecoming

Do you like the long chapters?
Enjoy!
_________________________________

Makyle stared at the girl's marred body dangling in front of him.

He dropped the knife and yanked off the brass knuckles as he looked taken aback by what he had done.

How could he have done something like this?

Again?

He wondered how he slept knowing the horror he was capable of. He could take a life and wake up the next day as if nothing happened. How could a person do this, he must be a monster?

Yes a monster.

He went from horrified to furious. Feuled by his anger that Lana, yet again, tried to runaway from him, he stomped towards her and screamed in her face. He never understood what he did wrong. No matter how hard he tried she never liked him, never wanted to stay.

Her body was yanked from the hinges and Makyle didn't even attempt to catch her, he let her fall hard on the ground. Freya made an almost inaudible sound of pain, in her mind she was screaming from the torture but was too in pain to breath.

Makyle grabbed her by her ankles and dragged her down the stairs. Freya felt the stinging sensation spread from the back of her head to the front and down her spine with each impact from each step only getting more intense. She could feel her ears bleeding and every scrape and gash from uprooted nails across her back. Soon she saw light shining through her eyelids and like every other time in her life she did not appreciate it.

She wished to fall into a coma.

She wished to be dead.

She wished this hadn't happened to her.

Why her?

Makyle threw her body into the back of his pick up and covered it with a tarp. Driving to the deserted interstate just outside the city he hoped he didn't get stopped by any lost persons. When he arrived he stopped and made sure no one was around to satisfy his paranoia.

The truck began dinging as he got out and made his way to the bed without turning it off. He pulled the tarp away and picked her up slowly. Freya's face tried to contort painfully when her head felt like it would crack open from the subtle movements but it was too swollen to move. He set her down on the concrete and held her head up as he looked down on her.

Seeing what he had managed to do to such a beautiful girl had him gagging on disgust for himself. Just like every other time, he began to cry.

Freya felt Makyle's tears fall on her face. The salt burned when they fell into the cuts on her face. She felt his breathe as he leaned down to place an unwelcome, tender kiss on her forehead.

Then he hovered by her ear, "I'm sorry..." He whispered. "Again." And Freya lost all contact with him and the world.

__________________________________

There she is, standing in a room, staring at a little boy asleep in his bed. Questions flew around her head, but fluttered away into thin air when he opened his eyes and she saw her blue in them. He looked directly at her, eyes squinting in the dim light of dawn.