Surragacy

Surrogacy.

Enjoy!
_______________________________________

~Two Weeks Later~

Harry anxiously made the turn on to the highway, and as quickly as possible, merged into the fast lane.

Just yesterday, he had finally gotten a call from Dr.Clark- well, Dustin, that he found a surrogate willing to hold his and Freya's child. He was told to, "swing by the office the next day."

Needless to say, Harry couldn't wait. He was speeding so dangerously down the highway, that it was miracle he didn't get into a car accident.

When he got to the hospital, he rushed up to the Gynecology department to meet Dustin in his office where he will meet the surrogate mother, also.

He walked into the office breathless and excited. "Hey, Dustin!" He turned to look at the woman in the chair, right in front of Dustin, whom he seemed to have unintentionally interrupted.

She turned around slowly to see who the father of her surrogate baby is going to be. Her hazel brown eyes looked up to meet a rare set of green eyes. And right then she was glad to have chosen to give him a child, because he was gorgeous.

"Oh, sorry didn't mean to interrupt." He apologized walking towards the unoccupied chair.

She stood and held out her hand politely, "Hello, my name is Elòne(E-lawn) and I'm gonna be your surrogate." She introduced.

Harry ignored her hand and pulled her into a hug, gushing about how thankful and grateful he is that she chose to give this gift to him.

Elòne didn't know what to do with herself, she just stood there stunned at the sudden intimate human contact. Right when he pulled away was when she was going to react and wrap her arms around him, but it was too late.

This isn't her first time doing this for someone and it was still crazy to her how people would react, be so humble, generous, and thankful. In her life it wasn't something she was used to, but she liked it, so she decided to continue in this line of work.

"Giving birth isn't that bad.", she thought to herself.

"Alright well there's some legal stuff to take care of first and then we can inseminate and impregnate you, Miss Elòne, when ever you're ready." With that, Dustin pulled out an envelope, sent to him by his lawyer, full of contracts and rights that had to be signed and dated.

When Dustin looked back up at Harry to hand him a contract, his eyes were wide. Just like a deer in headlights, except this was a green eyed deer. "What?" Dustin worried.

"Oh, it's just-well...you're so blunt about it!" He confessed.

Dustin scoffed, "Well, Harry, this is my job!"

"Okay, okay!" Harry surrendered, holding his hands up, laughing. Dustin and Elòne joining him.

"Anyways," Dustin said, getting back on topic. "This one is for the release of Freya's eggs." He told Harry where to sign and went on to the next papers.

Once all the tedious signing was done, Dustin turned to Elòne and asked, "Okay, so when is a good time for you to be impregnated?" He laughed a bit, showing a joking side of him that doesn't normally show at work.

He's surrounded by uncomfortable and irritated women, including the nurses."Theres no time for joking when you're supposed to be working." He quoted, thinking of Nurse Claire and smiled.

"Uh, the sooner the better, I wouldn't mind today if there's no problem." Elòne answered.

Both men looked at her, gaping.

Dustin sputtered to speak, usually surrogates wait a day or two to let people close to them know they're being impregnated, but her, wow.

"Oh, okay Harry are you okay with that, the last piece of this puzzle is you're sperm, so..." He finally spoke. Harry's face flushed bright red, he knew what he'd have to do.

"Eh-em" he cleared his throat. "Su-sure, that's, um, fine with me." He stumbled.

Dustin coughed awkwardly, looking at both young adults in front of him. "Well, I will go and get the sample cup and, mean time, you guys go on ahead and get to know each other." He said leaving his office.

Harry turned to Elòne and started simple, basic small talk. How are you? What are your favorites?

Dustin came back in with a small plastic jar in hand. He walked towards Harry and silently placed it in the young mans hand. He then turned and motioned for Elòne to follow him out of the office.

Just before he closed the door he turned around and pointed to the right side of his office. "There's a bathroom over there, just open this door when you're done, yeah?" Harry just smiled shyly and nodded his head, walking into the bathroom and waiting until he heard the door shut to let out a heavy sigh.

What have I gotten myself into here? He thought, while leaning himself against the door. Well now, or never.

He tugged his trousers down a bit and started palming himself through his boxers, he closed his eyes, feeling embarrassed. Not only because Dustin and Elòne know he's masturbating in the bathroom, which is weird, but also because he's thinking of Freya while doing so.

He can't help it, he's in love with her and he's gone all this way to have her child, along with the memories from the kiss two weeks ago.

When he was done, he turned around to leave the bathroom and made his way towards the door for the office and opened it.

Dustin and Elòne, who were standing right in front of the door as if they were guarding it, turned around to look at him expectantly.

Not wanting to make this situation any more awkward than it already was, Dustin chose his words carefully before asking, "Have you got the stuff?" Harry blushed but nodded, suddenly not really liking the way Dustin and Elòne's faces looked and tried his best to avoid eye contact.

"Great, Harry, follow me down to the lab. And, Elòne, you just wait here and I'll page a nurse to come take you to a room and prep you." Dustin said, already walking away.

Harry caught up with him, still clutching the jar tightly. "Let me see how much you got." Dustin wondered, holding his hand out to take sample jar.

Harry held it up about to put it in his open hand when, suddenly, it snapped shut and pulled away. "Damn boy, what are you a horse?" Exclaimed Dustin, not really knowing how Harry managed to get so much out.

Harry blushed and looked away, smiling to himself, amused by Dr. Clark's reaction. "Never mind, you hold that yourself, thank you!" He said.

Harry laughed, "Awe, but I thought thought this was your job?" Harry teased, exaggerating his words

********************

~The Insemination~

Harry stood outside the room, waiting for someone to come out and tell him "It's done." That now he only has to wait nine months before he can see his and Freya's child.

Meanwhile inside the room, Freya's presence went unnoticed. She stood right behind Dustin, watching as he inserted the fertilized egg inside the unknown woman lying on the table.

Once Dustin leaned back and pulled of his mask, he turned to the nurse to thank her, told her to make sure Harry knew about the appointment two weeks from now to test and make sure Elòne is pregnant, and thanked her again when she nodded.

Freya couldn't take the chance of Elòne not getting pregnant, so, she took matters into her own hands. She walked towards the unconscious women on the table and placed her hand over her stomach, slowly, her hand sunk into her body and Freya began to glow again as she hurried the process along by speeding up the replication of cells to create the umbilical cord and attach it to the woman's uterus.

She removed her hand from her uterus and moved to her stomach inserting proteins and vitamins to help her body catch up, so she didn't get sick.

She pulled her hand out of the woman's body and took a step back to just look at her. She was beautiful, Freya decided, and walked away before disappearing again.