What's Your Plan?

What's Your Plan?

Enjoy!
________________________________________

~Harry's Car Going Home~

"I can't believe I did that, why did you say that, you idiot?" Harry shouted, banging on his steering wheel as he drove home. Maybe he said it because he wishes there was a way to find Freya and bring her back, but there isn't. And part of his brain knew that, and was shouting it angrily at the other part, the part that just couldn't accept the facts.

Freya's gone.

But wait, what if there was another Freya?

"What? How can there be another Freya?" Harry mentally slapped himself in the face for the thought, but that doesn't mean he threw the suggestion out the window to be ran over and forgotten on the highway he was on.

There can be another Freya if he makes one.

Harry drove around in a circle back to the hospital but, not back to the Psych. ward.

He got out of his car and ran into the hospital, not even sparing an apologetic glance at the people he had bumped into. He stopped to catch his breath before walking up to the counter and asking the Nurse, "Excuse me ma'am, how do I get to the Gynaecology department?"

After she had pointed him in the right direction, he briefly thanked her then went on his way.

When he got to the Gynaecology department, he walked up to yet another counter with a busy Nurse, that he recognized, behind it.

"Nurse Claire!" he remembered.

Her head snapped up at the sound of her name. "Oh, I know you. You used to come in with Freya...oh, Freya. I'm so sorry for your loss it must be really hard for you."

Harry shook and dropped his head not wanting to get her apologies. It wasn't her fault, it was that bastards fault.

Harry pulled himself out of his anger and asked, "Does Dr. Clark still work here, is he in today?"

"Oh yes, would you like for me to page him?"

"That'd be great, thank you." He was about to walk away and sit in a chair when Nurse Claire stopped him.

"Wait, why do you want to see Freya's doctor, her gynaecologist at that?" She questioned the confusion clear in her expression.

"Um...Well...uh..." He stumbled rubbing the back of his neck. "Um, It's a long story."

"It must be, and I would like to say I have time but-" she was cut off by her pager ringing. Harry sighed in relief, good thing she wasn't gonna ask any more questions. He'd be too embarrassed to answer her anyway.

Just as Claire went on her way, Harry turned to see the doctor coming his way. He called out to Dr. Clark to get his attention and he whipped around, hurrying to find who was calling him.

"Harry! What are you doing here, how are you doing?" he asked while walking over to Harry. He was giving Harry the sympathetic voice that he hated too much to explain. But he wasn't going to say anything, he needed his help.

"I'm good, I'm good. I actually came here hoping you could help me with something." He replied, trying his best to put a polite tone to his voice.

"I don't know what I can help you with, you being a man and all, but just give me a minute, Kay?" Harry nodded. "Uh, Wait for me in my office." Harry nodded once again and sauntered off to Dr.Clark's office.

*********

Dr. Clark's Office

"So what can I help you with Harry?" Dr.Clark asked walking briskly into his office.