You Promise You Wont Forget? Don't Forget!

You Promise You Won't Forget? Promise!

Enjoy!

______________________________
_________

Harry got home, still thinking about his talk with Freya.

*******

"...I'll get locked in purgatory."

"Have you thought about what else you need to do. Maybe a promise to someone else." He inquired, trying to help jog her memory.

Freya would have these flashbacks to that night when she was taken, but that was the last showing of the ballet she performed in. Then being locked in a crate with other girls that looked like her. Every now and then he would come and take another from the crate. They never knew what happened once you were taken. They had known that since you don't come back you were either killed, or maybe, just maybe, you got away.

All the other girls were younger than Freya, about fifteen or sixteen. Although she was twenty-two, Freya could pass for a sixteen year old.

All she remembers though, is sitting there, sweaty and dirty from vile smelling bodily fluids and secretions, then the crate opening and him grabbing her arm, she screamed and then, nothing. She remembers nothing after that.

"No, I don't remember saying anything to anyone." Harry had known what she was thinking about. He started thinking about it too.

He was a mess every day that she was missing, for months he wore the same dirty sweats, and sweatshirt only leaving the house to buy more food, and only leaving dressed appropriately when going to the police station to get updated from the detectives on the case. Detective Lavigne and Detective Harkin had called him when they found Freya's body on the bank.

She was hanging onto to life by a thread.

And died at the hospital.

He looked over only to see Freya was gone again, and got up, dusted his trousers, and went back to work.

*******

"Harry?" He heard Elòne call from the living room.

"Yeah, it's just me." He answered, walking to the living room where he saw her, sitting criss-cross in the middle of the couch with a bowl of cereal, watching the television. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked playfully.

"Yes, but unfortunately it wouldn't be any different from me sitting here. I can't sleep." She explained, watching him sit down next to her.

He looked at her cereal and started laughing. "What's funny?" She asked taking another spoonful.

"I thought you were eating cocoa puffs, but it's just chocolate chips in milk! No wonder you can't sleep!" He choked through his laughter. "I didn't think that started till later?" He asked calming down, talking about the notorious weird cravings pregnancy brings.

"I thinks it's 'cause the fast one, it really doesn't start till about six- seven weeks." Harry nodded, and checked the time it was just passed three in the morning and Harry had classes at two in the afternoon.

"Hey, I'm gonna head to bed since I have class tomorrow." Bed, being the guest room he moved into. His room had a bathroom and he let Elòne take it so she could have more privacy.

"Don't you mean today?" She joked, making them both chuckle, then exchange good mornings. Just as Harry was about to get up a missing persons report interrupted the program.