Failed Robbery

JESPER'S POV:

Shit. Shit Shit Shit SHİT.!!!!!

There goes the last kruge Kaz has given to Jesper. What was he supposed to buy? He doesn't even remember. He was gambling again, it was like every time he closes his eyes he found himself gambling, but kaz wouldn't  understand that, he doesn't get that he can't really control it. 

Kaz was actually going to kill him this time, and when it comes to Kaz Brekker, the bastard of the barrel, Jesper knows damn well that "kill" is not just a figure of speech.

no it was going to be fine, he stopped thinking about the million ways that kaz would kill him. he had to find some money like in 20 minutes! the only thing that that he thought of was texting inej, she always finds some sort of a solution

-inej have I told you that your hair had been looking like EXTRA shiny lately?

+what did you do?

-well I really miss the time where we can just compliment each other

+Jes I can't help if you don't tell me

- well since you said you would help, I kinda sort of gambled all the money that kaz gave me and now I am scared he will beat me to death with his cane😁

+ JESPER FAHEY HOW MANY TİMES DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THİS!

-im so sorry teacup☺️

+don't call me that

-you got it boo.

+just stop typing, I'll be there in 5

He already felt relaxed, 2 minutes later a loud noise startled him "JESPER" he turned around, it was İnej. 

"You know it wouldn't kill you if you approached people like a normal person."

"Actually it would, and do you really want to be mean to me when you are in this position."

Jesper  took his fingers to his lips and acted like he was locking them, he didn't wanted to make İnej  mad especially today when his well-being depended on her.

İnej suggested that they would split up and steal the money somehow, but she took his guns away because Jesper was more than likely to make a scene.

Jesper really sucked at stealing when the other person was alive, so he didn't really knew what to do.

After 15 minutes of wandering around he was desperate for even a kruge, that's when he saw a red- haired boy -with a small figure- walking with a wallet in his back pocket.

he caught up to the boy, now Jesper was walking 3 steps behind him when he suddenly realized he didn't know how to do this. he had never stole anything with out shooting the person first. he very quietly whispered "well, better late than never" and decided to just go for it

He slid his hand to the boys back pocket and was now reaching for the wallet annnndd OH FUCK fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck HE JUST TOUCHED HİM!

The boy turned around in a sudden fear and said "ummm can I help you?" in a surprisingly calm voice

Jesper looked at him and was suddenly too stunned to speak, he had the prettiest green eyes anyone has ever seen before. He had red curls that cover his face in the most adorable way and his whole face was covered in freckles. Freckles!

Jesper totally forgot about the fact that his hand was still in the strangers pocket and said "h-hi im Jesper"

The boy didn't expect him to introduce himself he said, "well what is your hand doing in my pocket Jesper?" he was trying to sound confident but his voice was trembling and he was blushing like crazy, which Jesper found absolutely adorable.

With the realization he quickly took his hand out "oh shit sorry, shit. im just gonna go but it was a pleasure meeting you" he winked at him. why did he wink at him!?

He quickly got out of there and met İnej where they split off.

İnej was holding six wallets. How was that girl so talented?

Jesper felt a sudden relief, "İnej I am so in love with you, you can't even imagine "

İnej smiled "yeah yeah lets just get what we have to and get out of here, these idiots will start to look for their wallets in no time."

jesper was just happy that he was going to live another day, but he regretted not saying anything else to the freckle boy.

--------------------------------------

Hİİİİ

i am not a native speaker so be kind about the language plss