4ofCrows

NİNA'S POV:

"Nope, no, absolutely not" Nina has been repeating these words for the past 20 minutes.Since Kaz came knocking on her door and asking her to make friends with a Fjerdan just because he wants some extra money.

 İnej was also beside him, she very calmly begin to speak, "Nina İ know this is a very risky job but you have to remember that you will be undercover as one of them, and these bear-like mans have never seen a women in their lives so they will all be busy gawking over you to actually notice anything" Nina's lips curled into a smile.

Kaz was looking at İnej with... admiration?? No that couldn't be right Kaz had two faces: normal Kaz, and scheming Kaz. But this face was new, he looked soft and vulnerable which was uncomfortable so Nina looked away.

Kaz's face switched to normal "Well if you two are done flirting I would like to explain the job in more detail. "

"Kazzy we'll never be done with flirting" said Nina and winked at İnej

Nina could just feel Kaz's death stare, she didn't know if the wink or the word kazzy have caused it.

Kaz chose to ignore it, "Matthias Helvar is a new soldier he doesn't entirely understand how the system works, you will make him believe that you two graduated around the same time. make friends, once they trust you, they will tell you all the confidential information. That's where we come in." Nina nodded as a response, that seemed reasonable enough.

"Oh, and Nina?" Kaz continued 

"Yes, love"

"Call me Kazzy again and I will deliver those Fjerdans a hand-written note saying that you are a grisha"

Before Nina could reply the door slammed open, relieving a very drunk Jesper.

Jesper broke into a song "İİİmmm İn LLLOooooOOOOOOooooOOOOvvvvVVVVveeEEEEE" and threw himself at the couch.

"Jesper its 5 PM" said Kaz

İnej went near him to check on him, "Jes are you alright, what happened?

Jesper begin speaking very very quickly "So you know about the kid that I tried to rob the other day- turns out he is cute af. Whatever I saw him at the coffeeshop today and asked to buy him coffee- İ panicked and bought 6 cups- 6 CUPSS. He didn't mind though, or maybe he did he is very shy so I don't now what he liked or hated. And he is smart- SMART people should not be allowed to be that cute and smart, but he is cute in a nerdy way but in also a hot way. Then THEN you know what I did oooooh I screwed up İ FUCKİNG PETTED HİS HEAD AT THE END OF THE DATE!!!!!

Nina finally stopped Jesper, "Jesper dear you have been talking for the past 4 minutes"