date- ish?

WYLAN'S POV:

İt has been three days since he had been robbed. Well it was an unsuccessful one but still. Wylan  couldn't stop thinking about it.

But not as a bad memory, he couldn't get the tall dark-skinned stranger out of his mind. Wylan knew that he was not gay, sure he had never had a crush on a girl before but that didn't mean anything.

Wylan had been fighting the urge to get a cup of coffee all day, he was trying to fight his addiction. he decided to just give in, his brain couldn't function very well without it. He headed to the local coffee shop nearby.

He was waiting in line and he kind of started to fell sad for himself, getting coffee was the most exciting thing that happened to him in the last 48 hours.

He felt a light touch in his back. it was most likely an accidental one given that the stranger pulled away very quickly.

The stranger immediately faced him so apologize, "İm so sor- Oh wait its you!" Wylan recognized him too, it was the tall boy who tried to steal his wallet, Jesper he thought.

Jesper's lip quickly formed into a smile, "you know, you never introduced yourself the other day, that was very rude" he knew that he was annoying him, Wylan was not going to let him win, he was not going to blush.

"So you trying to steal all my money from my back pocket was not the rude part?" he raised his eyebrows.

Jesper chuckled, it was obvious that he didn't know how to respond to that so Wylan continued "Its  Wylan by the way."

Jesper leaned over to the counter slowly and said "Well, Wylan how about I buy you a cup of coffee using the money I took from somebody else's wallet"

He winked at him. AGAİN!? Wylan couldn't wink, he looked like an idiot when he did. He would either not close the eye completely or mess up and close them both at the same time. So all he did was blush. Wylan didn't know why but every time he blushed Jesper had some kind satisfied look in his face, like he was really enjoying it. 

He nodded and walked to an available table waiting for Jesper, what were they supposed to talk about, Wylan could hardly talk to his friends.

Jesper returned with the coffees shortly, but he was holding six cups. "I didn't know what you would prefer" he said

Wylan smiled at the gesture and proceeded the reach for the black coffee.