date- ish? pt.2

JESPER'S POV

Jesper was gay.

He had known it since he was 6, he hasn't told anyone yet but it was pretty obvious that they all knew.

Jesper had felt drawn to Wylan from the first moment that they met. He watched him reach for the black coffee, "Well let's hope that he likes his men like he likes his coffee" he thought to himself, he smiled at his own joke.

Wylan noticed him smiling "what?" he asked.

"I enjoy smiling at beautiful people" Jesper reply, again with a wink. WHY DİD HE KEEP WİNKİNGG, he was so annoyed of himself.

Wylan's face became the same color as his hair, Jesper absolutely loved seeing that it was the most adorable sight.

Wylan tried to change the subject, "So do you usually buy your victims coffee after trying to rob them"

"Only the cute ones" HE WİNKED AGAİNN!! WHYYY

Jesper got serious for a moment, "By the way I am really sorry if I scared you or something, I am kind of new to this"

Wylan's face lit up "So you are not a thief, that was only a one-time thing?"

Jesper was talking about how he had never stole when the other person was still breathing.

"Yeah sure!" he replied, lying of course

İn their date- ish thing Jesper learned how passionate Wylan was about electronics, suddenly it hit him, Kaz was always complaining about how none of them understood technology. could he actually work with Wylan who was the cutest human being alive?!

"You know Wylan, my boss is looking for someone who is good at technology, you can make some good money and more importantly you get to work with a delight named Jesper" he said with a smirk

Wylan rolled his eyes at the last comment but he actually seemed interested. "that might be actually great, but what exactly is your job?"

"We'll discuss that after you are hired. Your phone number?" after seeing that Wylan was blushing he awkwardly added, "to text you after I get you an interview?" Wylan rook relieved, why did he look relieved??!! he thought the date(??) was going pretty well.

Soon after that they headed out, there was not much to talk about. Jesper always hated the saying goodbye parts of dates was he supposed to kiss him? hug him? shake his hand? Jesper panicked and patted Wylans head. he instantly regretted it.

Wylan burst out laughing, Jesper joined shortly after. he was usually good at this stuff

Jesper finally decided to hug Wylan, he pulled him in.

Wylan smelled like Lillies. LİLLİESS he felt like he could hug this boy for ages.

He finally pulled back, and said "ill talk to my boss and let you know" oh my gooddd he couldn't even flirt!!

Wylan nodded and walked away very awkwardly "but its still in a cute awkward way" Jesper thought.