17) Betryal.

(Y/N)'s POV.

It's my brother Dylan's 23rd birthday party and he's invited some of his cast mates from The Maze Runner. I honestly can't wait because Thomas is coming! Okay, I'm 24 years of age but I still allowed to fangirl aren't I? Who cares! I think he's drop dead gorgeous.

"So Dyl? Who exactly is coming tonight?" I asked casually at the breakfast table. We decided we both wanted away from our parents but we had nowhere to go so we thought it'd be best if we just moved in together? Sort of a good idea...

"Will, Tom, Ki and... The other one." He said with a mouth full of frosties.

"Erm... Kaya?" How could he forget his own cast mate?

"Yeah! That's her."

"Wow Dylan... Wow..." Me and Kaya were like best friends so whenever she came over to our house it was always like a major sleepover party... Yeah we are SOO mature!.. Night came quickly and so did the guests. I found it cute the way Dylan was one of the main characters in The Maze Runner, but he was the only American one. Once Kaya and the rest arrived, I REALLY started to party. "How's everything been back in England?" I asked her. Half of our family was British and I spent ALOT of my time over there. My accent had even become quite fucked up because of my traveling between the U.S. and UK but I didn't care.

"Everything good! You know what? I've got a little secret." She said slyly, and dragged me into the downstairs bathroom. "You know Thomas right?"

"Obviously?" I laughed.

"Ha well yeah, he kinda hasn't shut up about coming back here."

"Why not?" I asked, curiosity seriously beginning to take over.

"He's been DYING to see a certain someone..." I stared at her blankly. "HELLO! You you old fruit loop." She laughed. Wait... WHAT!

"SHUT UP! Seriously?!"

"Yeah! Go talk to him! You two could totally get together! You should like." I thought about what she was saying... If he really felt like that then I'm sure he'd have a hard time rejecting me? Or was I being too confident...

"YOLO! I'm off." I yelled as I swung the bathroom door open. I walked out into the garden and bumped into someone, making them spill their drink all over me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I-(Y/N)! Hey! H-how's everything been?" It was Thomas and he sounded somewhat nervous. He rubbed the back of his neck with his hand as I looked down at my jumpsuit. "Shit... I'm sorry! I-" I shushed him by putting my finger on his lips.

"Chanel." I point to my clothing and he sucks on his bottom lip.

"Uhhh... I can... Pay for that..."

"Yes you can." I chuckled. "Come on." I grabbed his hand and lead him inside. Trust Thomas to be walking round with a glass of red wine and trust me to put on a white Chanel jumpsuit.

"Where are we going?" He asked nervously as I dragged him towards the stairs.

"I am going to get changed and YOU are going to tell me if I look nice or not because I spent 2 bloody hours getting ready earlier Thomas! 2!" I put a lot of emphasis on the I and you. Thomas just laughed and did as I said. "Wait here." I went into my room and literally dragged my wardrobe out. I pulled out every dress, crop top, skirt and shorts I had. I tried on 10 different outfits before I put on this white playsuit. (I know, bad colour after what happened before.) I walked out of my room and Thomas' jaw dropped to the floor.

"You... Just... WOW!" Was all he could say.

"You like it? I think it makes my legs look fat..." I moaned. Unlike my jumpsuit, my playsuit didn't cover my legs and I was a little body conscious.

"No you look, perfect. Trust me!" Hearing that come from Thomas' mouth was enough to make me explode from holding my blush in. "Listen... There's something I've been wanting to tell you, but I've never really had the courage. After what I said then though, now might be a good time?" My knees shook a little as I readied myself for what he was going to say. "Look (Y/N), I can't hide it anymore. I think you are the most fucking gorgeous girl I've EVER seen and I'd do anything to make you mine in a heartbeat." He quickly put his hands over his mouth like he didn't want all that to come out. "Did I just say all that out loud?.." I sniggered and answered,

"Yes. Yes you did." {~~#Phineas&Ferb😂❤️~~} I smiled and pulled him towards me, resting his hands on my hips he went for it. Full on snogging at the top of the landing in the middle of Dylan's party. I stopped him after a short while. "Hey love, why don't we go somewhere more private?" I asked and he nodded, giving me a cheeky smirk. He turned the handle to my bedroom and I followed him in. There was a reason I asked him that question...