62) Drive. *Special*

*Special sorry imagine for Http_Death x .*

Cara's POV.

I was sitting bored in my house. Nothing on telly and no one to go out with. All my friends were busy and my boyfriend, Thomas, said he needed to go somewhere early in the morning. I felt the boredom literally eating away at my brain so I decided to take a bath. I didn't need one, it just gave me something to do. I run the bath and threw in some bubble bath and a bath bomb. I jumped in as soon as it finished fizzing and tied my blue hair up so the dye didn't run since I'd gotten it done a few days earlier. After about an hour of relaxing and watching a bit of Teen Wolf I decided to get out. I threw my dressing gown on and sat downstairs with a cup of tea. Suddenly I felt a buzz in my pocket, my phone. I pulled it out and saw I had a text from Thomas.

|Hey Cara! I have a little surprise for you 😉 get ready I'll be outside in 10 💞| I felt my face erupt with excitement as I jumped off the couch and ran upstairs to my room. I flung my door open and found the nicest set of casual clothing I had. I clipped my hair back and out of my face then quickly looked in the mirror. A beep came from outside and I knew it was him. I grabbed my bag from the chair in my room and my keys off the mantle piece. I locked the door and stopped on my step, my jaw dropped. "You like?" Thomas called as he rolled the passenger side window down.

"Hell yeah!" Thomas was driving a vintage Jaguar e-type. He'd told me ever since we met that this was his dream car and because of how much he talked about it, I wasn't too fussed either. It was black and the number plate was a 56 reg, almost ten years old yet it was still in mint condition. I jumped in the front seat and Thomas kissed me quickly on the lips. He moved away but stayed close as he spoke.

"Check this out!" He pressed a button under the dashboard and the roof lifted down. "I bloody love this car." I looked at him with wide puppy dog eyes.

"More than you love me?" I said in a high and squeaky voice.

"Close to how much I love you darling but we both know I'd NEVER love anything or anyone more than you." He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips, this one lasting much longer than before.

"So what's happening now?" I asked and he replied with a smirk.

"Now, we drive."

"Where exactly?"

"Anywhere! I don't care, as long as your sitting in that seat."

"Aww babe, your so cheesy!"

"Hehe." He chuckled. "I know love." Thomas started the engine and we too off straight onto the motorway, literally driving for hours on end. We eventually stopped in the countryside and pulled down a field lane.

"Do you know where your going?"

"Yep. Now shh, just listen." All around me birds were chirping and I could hear a river or lake not far from where we were. The wind blew gently through the trees and it made me feel so relaxed. I closed my eyes but they were shocked open within a few minutes from a sudden stop. "We're here." Thomas called as he shut his door and walked round to the boot. He lifted it and pulled out a picnic. I left the car and realised we were at a small island like place just next to the river which lead through the countryside and the huge, old oak tree that was still standing just off the riverbed. Thomas set the picnic up in the shade of the tree and ushered for me to join him.

"I'm so glad we are out here." I said quietly, not wanting to disturb the surroundings. "I was literally bored shitless." Thomas laughed.

"Well, so am I." He put his butty down and looked me right in the eyes.

"What?" I muffled, my mouth still half full. He giggled and said,

"Your so beautiful Cara. Don't ever change." I felt my face go bright red and I couldn't stop smiling when he started to lean in, and so did I. We kissed me lightly yet passionately then held my hand and tugged on it for me to move next to him. I joined his side and we leaned back into the big tree. I leant my head on his shoulder while he had his arm wrapped around my back. He made me feel safe.

"I love you Tommy." I cooed as my eyes fluttered open and shut ever so slowly. I sensed him smiling and he kissed the top of my hair.

"I love you more baby girl."

----- Author's Note x -----

Again Cara I am SO sorry for all this arsing round so he is your second/sorry imagine! Hope you like it xx

----------