110) Pushed Aside.

December 24th - Christmas Eve.

"Tommy, I need you for a second." You shouted to your boyfriend who was sat in the living room while you were stood in the hall, fixing your hair up into a appealing 'messy' bun to go with your outfit. You wore a baggy grey jumper and red Hollister jogs; your casual 'lounging around' outfit. He didn't reply. "Tooooooom! Help me plezzzzz!" Still no answer. Thomas had been pushing you aside a lot lately for his work and you felt really excluded. ESPECIALLY on this day in particular as basically... You wanted him more than usual. You let out a loud huff, making sure he was able to hear it and stormed into the living room. "Babe!" You groaned whilst putting your hands on your hips. He quickly turned his head to look at you.

"Sorry love, did you say something?" Your face flushed with anger.

"Yes! I've been calling you from the hall for god knows how long!"

"Oh... Sorry babe." He apologised before turning back to the sheet of paper held between his fingers a few inches away from his face. You rolled your eyes and dropped your jaw. Not knowing what to say or how to answer his action you just let out another loud huff which Thomas didn't even seem to acknowledge. You slammed your butt on the couch next to him. He didn't move a muscle, his eyes fixated on the words written on the paper in front of him as he scanned them line by line. You decided to be a bit devious, not really in the 'mood' to get angry. You fidgeted all over the place next to him. Sprawled yourself across his lap, behind his back, you even stuck your feet right in his face but he just evaded all of your ideas.

"THOMAS!!!" You screamed down his ear, the only thing you could think of retreating to. This made him jump and he went wide eyes when looking at you.

"Why? Just why (Y/N)?" He questioned full of confusion.

"I want something." You smiled smugly.

"What are you talking about babe?" Thomas said as he turned back to the sheet. You knew as soon as he looked back at the sheet that he wouldn't listen. You slid under his arm which was holding the sheet forcing it out of the way whilst you straddled him. Thomas tried to look around you to stay in view if the paper but you just kept moving in his way. "(Y/N) please, I have work to do..." You pulled a puppy dog face and held his cheeks with both your hands keeping him looking directly in your direction. You both held a straight face before giggles took over you. You squashed Thomas' cheeks together into the 'fish kiss' formation. He couldn't help but laugh also. "What are you doing?" He laughed.

"Mmmm I love you baby cakes..." You said as you kissed him gingerly along his jawline, moving slowly down to his neck.

"Are you drunk?.. Or high?" You let out another giggle.

"No. Just... Needy..." You sighed and smirked evilly as your hand crept down towards Thomas' waistline. He looked at you sorrowfully but you just wouldn't let him weasel out of this. You needed him. Not wanted. NEEDED.

"Not now baby, please-"

"Thomas, I've been feeling very excluded lately. Look, I understand your job is very important but I feel like I'm just your 'go to' now. Only whenever you want to. I have wants and needs too you know?.." You cut him off. A wave of guilt swept over Thomas' face as he just stared for a few seconds. You shook your head, your feeling of excitement completely lost. You stood up off of Thomas lap and went to walk away but once you were fully standing, Thomas joined you quickly.

"Okay love. I'm sorry." He whispered into your ear as he tucked some of your hair behind it. He threw his new script onto the floor and whispered more seductively, "I've been a naughty boy haven't I?" You bit your lip after realising he'd accepted defeat.

"A very naughty boy." You slapped his arse abruptly and locked fingers as you lead him over to the stairs and up. "Go get ready, I have to make a phone call." You winked as you pushed Thomas into your en-suite and slammed the door behind him. You walked over to your walk-in-wardrobe and picked out an outfit that you had been saving for this special day. You quickly got dressed into it and whipped your hair out. You heard the bathroom door open and Thomas call out.

"Where've you gone then?" He snarled jokingly. You emerged from your walk-in-wardrobe, revealing to him your 'surprise'. You were stood in the bedroom wearing a sexy Santa's helper outfit.

"Santa is not pleased. He's put you on the naughty list." You said as you took a few steps closer to your boyfriend. "Shall we fix that?" He didn't speak, just stood there awestruck as he scanned your body, staring with his jaw dropped because of how well the suit complimented your body. Thomas was too mesmerised to speak so all he could do was nod. "Good. Now you better do as your told." You smirked as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into your deepest and most passionate kiss you could remember. You felt Thomas trying to become the more dominant one but you denied him immediately. You forced him towards the bedroom wall and slammed his back against it, winding him slightly. He pulled away for a short, quick breath.

"I love you so much." He panted. "I'm so sorry baby..." You put your index finger on his lips.

"Shh... I forgive you. But I want you to show me how sorry you actually are." He took this chance to prove how sincere he was. How bad he felt. He rubbed his hands down your body taking in all of your beauty in the heat of the moment. He began taking small steps forward making you walk backwards and after about 5 of them, a menacing smirk crossed his face. You raised your eyebrow before suddenly having all the air sucked out of your body as he pushed you back into the bed. He crawled on top of you, beginning to grind and suck at your neck. You let out a moan then looked him in the eyes. "Actually, I think I like the 'naughty' Thomas much better." That then spiralled into an eventful Christmas Eve.

----- Author's Note x -----

I'm re - publishing this imagine because it somehow disappeared from the book even though it said in my edit story bit that it was still published so yeah, sorry for the inconvenience xx Thanks to Jenni_pennix for pointing it out x

----------