73) Hard Day. *Requested*

*Request from WhatALeg-end .*

Oliver's POV.

It was 22:00 (10pm) and I was sat in my living room with my boyfriends sister, Ava, because I was looking after her. She's fifteen but we hang out all the time, Ava and I get along really well. Honestly were like best friends! We were watching telly and just talking about random topics that popped up.

"OJ?" Ava always called me OJ because it was short for my full name, Oliver-James and I liked it but sometimes she called me Orange Juice since it's the same initials. I just find that funny.

"Yes Ava."

"When's Thomas coming home?" She questioned, making me think.

"Not sure love? I haven't heard from him all day. I'll just text him later."

"Okay bro. Can we watch something else? I don't like Deal Or No Deal, it's boring."

"Yeah why are we watching this?" I picked up the remote and flicked over to MTV and a replay of the previous nights Teen Wolf was starting making me almost jump out of my seat. "TEEN WOLF!"

"Huh?" Ava held a confused look on her face then I remembered she had never seen this before.

"Well your in for a surprise." The last nights episode was Season 4 Episode 4, The Benefactor and I was starstruck with all the drama that happened. It got to about half way through the episode and Ava said she was getting tired so she decided to go upstairs to the guest room and go to sleep. I watched the rest of the episode by myself but after about ten minutes I heard the door creak open.

"Home sweet bloody home." My British boys voice called as he entered the front door. The living room door opened and I was greeted by a tired and groggy looking Thomas.

"Alright mate? You look shattered!"

"I am." He flopped face first into the couch next to me and rested his head on my lap. I stroked his head and spoke,

"Busy night then?"

"It was a freaking lockdown! The football students were there and the pub ran out of ale. Some huge matches on tonight, Liverpool VS Everton Derby and Newcastle VS Sunderland then there was almost like five fights in the pub over refs decisions that happened on TV. It's so stupid."

"Isn't it just." I replied as he sat up and rested his head on my shoulder.

"So what you been up to Oli?" Thomas asked.

"I went to visit my parents then came back and I've been watching Teen Wolf with Ava for like the past hour but she went to bed not too long ago."

"Has Dylan done anything else stupid?" I laughed.

"Not too much."

"Hmm I'll have to have a chat with him. See if I can draw out his weirdness." I laughed again, louder than before then threw my hands over my mouth. "What?" Thomas asked confused. I pointed upstairs and he remembered his sister. "My feet are killing, my hands are killing, my everything's killing." He cried. I awwed and pulled him close by wrapping my arm round his shoulder and pulling a blanket off the back of the couch.

"You know my cuddles always make you feel better." He hummed a small, happy yes and snuggled further onto my shoulder. "Tommy?" I asked but received no reply. "Tom?" I said as I looked at him. His drained face lay peacefully next to mine as his chest fluttered up and down lightly. Poor thing was so tired. I kissed his forehead lightly and let my eyes drift shut as well.

----- Author's Note x -----

Oliver I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get this done but at last, here is your imagine 😊 I hope you like it & also a message to everyone else reading this, please do not ask for anymore requests. I don't want to forget about people or make promises that I can't keep because you have no idea how guilty and sly that makes me feel 😔 I'll re-open the requests again soon so don't worry if you would like one but haven't had the chance to ask yet xx ily all! Thanks so much for all the support & almost 30K! COME ON GUYS, WE CAN GET THERE BEFORE SUNDAY!

----------