TEAM EXERCISE!!!

Y/N POV

All might: I AM HHHEEERRREEEEE!!!!

All might: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HEROOOOO!!!

Everyone stares in awe while I just roll my eyes. It's taking every fiber in my being to not just flat out kill him here and now..........besides.....even if I wanted to I still don't have enough quirks to match him in raw power.......

All might: WELCOME TO THE MOST IMPORTWNT CLASS AT UA!!! think of it as heroing 101!!! Here you will learn about the basics of being a pro hero!!! And what it means to fight in the name of good!!! TODAYS LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!!!

I smirk a bit as I hear this. Looks like I'll get to have a bit of fun.....

All might: BUT ONE OF THE KEYS OF BEING A HERO!!! IS LOOKING GOOD-

I snap my fingers and as all light points to the wall nothing happens.

All might: eh?

He then begins to touch the wall while everyone watches akwardly and I try not to laugh. He finally finds it and the wall opens up with suitcases coming out.

All might: as I was saying!!! GET YOURSELVES SUITED UP!!!! AND MEET ME AT TRAINING GROUND BETA!!!

Timeskip

All might stands outside in the training ground beta area and he smiles even more as everyone walks out.

All might: THEY SAY THAT CLOTHES MAKE THE PROS YOUNG LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! AND BEHOLD YOU ARE THE TRUTH!!! TAKE THIS TO HESRT!!!! FROM NOW ON YOUR ALL HEROES IN TRAINING!!!

He smirks even more as he looks at everyone.

All might: THIS IS GETTING ME ALL RAMPED UP!!! YOU ALL LOOK SO COOL!!!

As everyone walks outside I yawn a bit and finally come out of the tunnel.

Y/N: so bright.....

All might: ALL RIGHT YOU BUNCH OF NEWBIES!!! LISTEN UP!!!!

He then begins to explain how the exercise will work and I'm mainly just zoning off. I look around everyone and quickly use a quirk that allows me to know peoples quirks. I soon begin to figure out everyone's quirks and I smile. These kids sure are powerful.....

All might: ALL RIGHT!!! NOW TO SPLIT YOU ALL UP INTO TEAMS!!!!

Timeskip. No one cares about the other teams!!!

All might: AND THATS EVERYONE!!!

Y/N: *cough cough*

Everyone turns to Y/N and sees that he's standing by himself.

Y/N: you forgot me......

All might: o-oh!!! Right........well Young Y/N you can join a team if you'd like and someone else could go twice to even it out-