TALK

Y/N POV

I stare at my license and sigh. I feel like a fool for having this. My own hero licensee.........hm. I put it in my pocket and head over to the dorms. As I continue to walk I stop. I pull out my phone and see a text from Tomura.

Hand fetish: we're meeting up with someone. Can you go?

Sent three minutes ago

I type out a message on my phone and press send.

The MC mother fucker: cant. I have to go somewhere and have a chat with someone

I put my phone away and sighed. I'm going to regret this.....

Timeskip

All for one sat in his cell staring at the ground. He had just finished talking to all might. Despite everything that happened he didn't rat out his son. As he sat there the cameras suddenly turned off as a portal opened in front of all for one and Y/N walked through and he began to sit down. As he did Y/N's body stretched into the form of a chair and sat in it. He held out his hand and formed a small cup filled with chocolate milk. He took a sip as he leaned forward.

Y/N: heya.......

All for one: hello..........

Both sat there in silence as they stared at one another.

Y/N: so...........how's the prison life treating you....?

All for ken: not bad........they have all these machines hooked up on me.......and are ready to shoot me if I even think about activating a quirk..........they thought about letting me use one of my quirks to heal myself.........

Y/N: ah........I see........want me to-

All for one: it's fine.........

Both sat in silence again.

All for one: what do you want?

Y/N:.................I don't know.

All for one: hm?

Y/N: I don't really know........just felt like coming.....

All for one: that's all......?

Y/N nods. All for one smiles.

All for one: you looked didn't you........

Y/N's grip on his glass tightened.

All for one: what did you see............? Did you see aaaaaaaall your little dreams and goals accomplished...........? I sure as hell didn't see it......

Y/N glares at All For One as the entire prison began to shake. All for one's smile just widened.

All for one: cmon...........get angry and destroy this place.......you n me could go at it......

Y/N grit his teeth before sucking in hard and taking a deep breathe and stopped.

Y/N: the day you and I fight the world will be gone....

All for one smiles even more. By this point it was hurting to smile.

All for one: WHAT. DID. YOU. SEE.

Y/N:..............I saw the end.

All for one: what was it?

Y/N: the end........the end of everything.........the end of this era........

All for one: I see.............and where were you and Tomura....?

A hint of sadness was in Y/N's eyes before he regained his composure.