End of the begining and begining of the end

3rd POV

Half of everyone had already finished there parts of the courage test. Right now at the moment class 1-B was preparing for the next kids when they all heard a loud boom.

Kendo: what was that-

Y/N suddenly shot past them and was slammed into the ground. Y/N got up and grit his teeth before chuckling.

Y/N: that bastard.....he's strong....

Kendo: h-hey!!! Your Y/N from 1-A right? What's happening!?!

Y/N: villains!!! And at the current moment!!! One of them is a power house....

All look up and see a man floating in the air wearing a mask and a cloak that covered his body. He stared at them and let out a sigh.

Mask man: I heard you were the one who took out our nomu.......if the rumors are true about you possessing a powerful quirk that can copy other quirks.....the I wanna see what your truly made of.....

Y/N smiles cockily as he fires at the mask man again. Both create loud books as they were zipping all over the place with Y/N firing lighting and the man just standing there and taking it.

Mask man: my boss has given me power that makes me stronger than anyone.....just give up and let me end you....

Y/M: yeah cause I'll totally be fine with that.

Both continue to fight and by now everyone else noticed this.

Timeksip(nothing really changes since everything goes the same since your occupied with yourself)

Y/N and the masked man both locked arms as the entire air began to shake. Both slammed there fists across another's face and the masked man flys back.

Tomura over ear piece: Y/N. We have him.

Masked man: got it.......

The masked man put both his hands together before he pulled them back and began to create a giant ball of multiple different quirk abilities. He raised it into the air and aimed it right at Y/N.

Mask man: until next time........

He threw it right at Y/N and Y/N screamed before a giant explosion was made. Everyone watched in shock as they saw ashes falling to the ground. The mask man flew right back to where Tomura was with the portal. He dropped next to him and took off the mask and sighed.

Y/N: you got him?

Tomura: yes. We'll be going now. You made your battle believable right?

Y/N: yeah. I made it look like I was destroyed by a powerful blast. Which reminds me. Do me a favor and decay me real quick?

Tomura nods and Y/N opens a portal behind him and falls back as Tomura decays him turning him to dust. Back at the place where Y/N was destroyed everyone was worrying if he actually died or not. a small portal opened that no one noticed and the dust fell out. Y/N begins to regenerate and everyone sees this and Y/N finally completes himself. He drops to his knees and sighs.

Izuku: Y-Y/N!! Are you ok!?!

Y/N: y-yeah.....forg y about me though.......

A green light surrounds everyone and Y/N uses his healing circle quirk and everyone heals including Izuku.

Y/N: the hell happened to you? I thought you had mastery over your quirk....

Izuku: I....fought someone strong.....

Y/N nods.

Y/N mentally: must have been that bastard muscular. Talked all big and look at him now. Beaten by a kid.........