CAMP TIME!!!

Y/N POV

Y/N: YOU IDIOT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

I say as I shake Tomura violently. Earlier he had shown up to the mall and threatened to kill Izuku all for the reason why he wanted to know people cared more about Stain than the league of villains. He almost killed Izuku too. Which I specifically told him that when the time comes we both kill him. If and when only one of us can kill him, it's only if the other is either dead or unable to.

Tomura: I had to question him. I'm getting sick and tired of getting no respect.....

I sigh as I hit him on the head.

Y/N: if you want respect you need to EARN it. Just like I have at school. Everyone both respects and slightly fears me after I pretty much totaled all the teachers and almost took down all might.

Tomura nods and I sigh.

Y/N: ok. I have to go now.........I have the camp....remember the plan got it?

Tomura nods and I grab my stuff and then open a portal and walk through it. I hop out and land in front of a bus.

Izuku: oh your here!!!! We were getting worried!!

Ochako: yeah what took you long?

Y/N: oh I just had to deal with someone!!! Don't worry!!! So who else is excited!?

Kirishima: I AM!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!

Everyone: YEAAAHH!!!!

Aizawa: everyone shut up and get on the bus. We're already running late.

Everyone: SORRY SENSEI!!!

Timeskip

Everyone is on the bus all chatting and talking with one another. I'm talking with Denki and Kirishima, mainly about how we've been improving our quirks. Something I noticed lately is that I have made no effort to make any friends with anyone which seems a bit suspicious. So I've made it a goal to make SOME friends while also not getting TOO attached. Even if I'm making friends I still have a job to do....

Kirishima: WAIT YOU MEAN YOU HAVE TETSUTETSUS QUIRK!?!

Y/N: yep! Even though your quirks are similar Tetsutesus quirk seemed more durable and stronger. It's like this. Your a rock. And he's steel. Get what I mean?

He nods and Denki sighs.

Denki: yeah but man it must be so nice to have as many quirks as you want!! I saw you shoot lighting!! All I can do is a little electric shock!!

Y/N: even so. I can tell your quirk could be stronger if trained hard enough.

Denki: Ya think so?

I smile and nod. After a long drive we finally stop and all pile off.

Mina: hey whyd we stop here?

Aizawa: just to stretch your legs. Now then. Let me introduce you to your camp counselors. These are-

Two ladies wearing cat suits than strike poses introducing themselves as the wild wild pussy cats. I sweat a bit as I sigh. I had a run in with them once. They were all pretty strong in there own rights.....especially one of there other members who aren't here.......it's her quirk that's made me strong....the ability to find out everything about a perso-

Y/N: wait-

Mina: s-so why'd we stop up here then...?

Denki: ok.......I think we should get back on the bus..

Mandalay: if you hurry.....you'll make it by noon-

Y/N: SHIT!!!

I quickly jump towards the bus before getting swallowed into the ground. My finger stretches out and shrinks as I copy Pixibobs quirk. I never got the chance last time so might as well now. We all fall all the way to the bottom of the mountain. Everyone is groaning and injured. I sigh before a green light appears underneath all of us and everyone sees that there all getting healed.

Mina: woah what's going on!?!

Y/N: this is one of the many healing quirks I have. Circle of healing. Anyone who is within the circle will be healed all the way back to 100%.

Everyone: THANKS Y/N!!!

Y/N: hn.

I said with a smile. The ground begins to rumble as multiple rock monsters began to form. I ready myself before Izuku suddenly shatters it into pieces. He lands in front of me and gives me a determined nod.

Izuku: I've been training and honing my quirk!! Now I can use 15% of my power!!!

I smirk.

Y/N: not bad.........let's just hope you can keep up with me.......

I say as I open a portal in front of my and hope through it.

3rd POV

Everyone stares at where Y/N once was. It's completely silent for a moment.

Mina: EHHHHHH!?! DAMN THAT Y/N HE CHEATED!!!

Denki: WHY COULDNT HE GIVE US PORTALS TOO!?!?

Bakugo: THAT GOD DAMN BASTARD!!!!

Kirishima: THAT WAS TOTALLY UNMANLY!!!

Back at the camp Y/N hopped out and sighed. He then saw that there was a kid standing in front of him. He squatted down to his level and smiled.

Y/M: hey kid. What are you doing-

Y/N sits there for a moment before slowly falling back onto his back as he stared into the sky with tears forming in his eyes.

Y/N: f-fuck you.....brat....

The kid then heads back inside not saying anything. Y/N lays there for a bit before sitting up. He activates scan and looks around. There's no one else here but that kid. Y/N stands up and then teleports up to the top of a mountain and looks from there. He nods before teleporting to another location. He does this for awhile until he heads back to the camp. He pulls out his phone and quickly sends a text to Kurogiri about multiple locations that he could possibly go to drop off everyone. Y/N closed his phone and sighed before noticing all the food on the table. It was set up for everyone to make. He stood there for a moment before groaning and rubbing his eyes.

Y/N: might as well......

He walks over and rolls up his sleeves and begins to cook everything.