Dorms

Y/N POV

I stare in utter horror as my eye twitches. I hold a letter from UA that says all might and Aizawa will be coming to our houses to talk to us about the villain situation and about something else. I stare at the letter at Tomura walks by and sees the letter and my face.

Tomura: what's up?

He takes the letter and I'm still in the exact same pose. He looks at it while drinking his coffee before he spits it out and quickly reads it.

Tomura: this is bad..........

Y/N: what are we going to do.........as far as they know I have only my dad!!!! WHOS IN PRISON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Tomura: calm down........I have an idea......

Timeskip

Y/M: this is a dumb idea.

Tomura: shut up.

Both hear a knock at the door and Tomura walks over it and opens it up and all might and Aizawa were standing there.

Aizawa: is this the residence of Y/N?

(Like this but he's not wearing a mask and his hair is tied back)

Tomura (non raspy voice): yes. I'm his father. Madara.......

All might: nice to meet you finally........

Aizawa: no last name?

Tomura: it's a long story but after awhile i couldn't keep using my last name due to a law suit from some hero......hopefully my son won't be so sensetive about stuff like that.

He says as he wraps his arm around Y/N and makes sure not to put all five fingers on him without making it look obvious. They walk over to the living room and sit down. Aizawa eyes the two and then raises an eyebrow.

Aizawa: just out of curiosity is Y/N adopted?

Tomura laughs.

Tomura: I get that a lot!! He takes a lot after his mother more than me. Got her good looks!!

He says with a smile. Y/N tried his best not to laugh. He had never seen Tomura show this much emotion nor EVER see him wear anything else but the drags he usually wears.

Aizawa: ah. I see. When did she pass?

Tomura: around Y/N's birth.

This wasn't actually a lie. Y/N's mother had died somewhere around his birth.

All might: now then. First off we'd like to apologize for the events that have been happening lately with the villains. We promise that UA is still a safe haven for the students and we are doing our best to fortify our defenses.

Tomura: I see. I was a bit worried about Y/N getting hurt but as you know....his quirk is.....

Both teachers nod.

Aizawa: yes. His ability to copy quirks. It's very similar to one of class 1-B's students but his is significantly weaker than his. It's very helpful that Y/N can do so much.

This caught Y/N's attention. He wasn't aware there was another with a power similar to his.

All migjt: anyway. We're here to discuss about the living arrangements and-

Tomura: he's ok to go.

Both: hm?

Tomura: I admit. The thought of Y/N living at UA is a bit sad for me and a bit worrisome considering the villain attacks. But. I trust that UA will be able to protect him....if this is the only way for Y/N to become a hero than I'll allow it......

Both teachers nod as all might smiles.

All might: that's great to hear.......Y/N has the potential to become the greatest hero this world has ever seen....

Tomura smiles.

Tomura: he does.........he can become whatever he wants..........he could even become the symbol of peace........

This causes Y/N to raise an eyebrow at Tomura. There was something about the way he said that.

Tomura: but anyway. I hope that you will all continue to guide him.

Both teachers nod. They shake hands and Y/N activates aizawas quirk in one eye to make sure he doesn't decay them. They both turn and head for the door. Y/N and Tomura sigh with relief.

Aizawa: oh. One more question.

Both: hm?

All might: what's your quirk Mr. Madara?

Both froze for a moment before regaining there composure.

Tomura: I.....don't have a quirk.

Aizawa: oh? What about Y/N's mother than?

It was common knowledge that at least one of the parents had to have a quirk in order for a child to have a quirk. If both parents were quirkless than it was a lower chance of having a child with a quirk. This put them in the tough spot.

Tomura: her quirk..........

Y/N quickly begins to think of what kind of quirk could lead to copy.

Tomura: his mothers quirk was float.

All might froze when he heard this.

All might: what........what did you just say?

Tomura: I don't really know how or why Y/N's quirk was so different but.......his mothers quirk was float.

Y/N stared at Tomura. He KNEW all mights master could use float. Why did he say it?

All might: w-what was your wife's na-

Tomura: oh!! If your thinking that she was the float hero than no!! Her quirk was very similar to hers though!!! She could fly just as high!! The difference being was that Y/N's mothers float could allow her to slowly fall to the ground!!

All might stares at Tomura. He then smiles and nods.

All might: I.....I see.......that's very interesting......

Both than say goodbye and leave. Tomura and Y/N collapse on the cough and sigh with relief. Everything had gone according to plan. And thankfully. They didn't press them about there loves too much.

Y/N: hey..........out of all the quirks why hers?

Tomura:...........have you ever wondered who your real mom was?

Y/N: no. All for one just said she died. Never asked anything else.

Tomura: yeah..........

Y/N: what is it?

Tomura: nothing.........

Y/N: hn............