TOURNAMENT TIME!!!

Y/N POV

Midnight: THAT WAS INCREDIBLE EVERYONE YOU ALL DID GREAT!!!!

They did in fact not do great at all. I mopped the floor with them easily. It was honestly quite sad. Really.

Midnight: NOW THEN!!! ONTO THE NEXT PART OF THE FESTIVAL!!!! THE TOURNAMENT!!! EVERYONE GO UP TO YOUR PART OF THE STANDS AND WAIT UNTIL ITS YOUR TURN TO POUUUNNND EACH OTHER IN THE GROUND!!!!

Everyone is silent. Everyone then all heads into there parts of the stands I just teleport up there. Everyone sits down and all begins to chat.

Kirishima: YO Y/N!!! YOU WERE INSANE DURING THE CAVALRY BATTLE!!!! YOU WERE PRACTICALLY KILLING EVERYONE!!!

I wish I could kill everyone here....

Y/N: thanks!! Sorry if I didn't pull my punches enough!!!

I wasn't really trying.....

Midnight: ALL RIGHT!!! FIRST UP!!! IZUKU MIDORYIA VS SHINSO!!!!

I watch the fight and I raise an eyebrow.

Y/N mentally: that's all he can muster? Breaking his bones.......tch........he better improve before our battle begins otherwise I'm going to be disappointed........

Midoryia ended up winning in the end. Then was Denki and some green haired vine girl. She won just by trapping him in her vines. It was quite pathetic....next up was then me and Todoroki. I stand up and then jump off the bleachers and onto the platform. I look forward and see shoto walking out of the hallway and approaching me. As he does fireworks go off and fire shoots out from the sides. Fucking drama queen.......

Midnight: AND NOW.........Y/N LAST NAME UNKNOWN VS SHOTO TODOROKI!!!!

Shoto stares me down and so do I.

Midnight: AND......BEGIN!!!

Ice shoots out from shotos foot and it fires right at me. I look to it and sigh before holding out my hand and the ice shatters.

Shoto: what.....

Y/N: shockwave. I can send out powerful shockwaves from my body and I can even condense them as a attack rather than just a regular ol shockwave.............

Shoto: tch.......

Shoto fires more ice at me and I just continue to send out shockwaves and I just sigh with disappointment in my voice.

Y/N: this is boring..........

3rd POV

Shoto: DAMNIT!!!! HYAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Everyone stares at the massive block of ice in the arena.

Midnight: WOAH!!! LOOKS LIKE Y/N IS DONE FOR!!! DUE TO BEING UNABLE TO COMPETE SHOTO TODOROKI WI-

*BOOOOOOOOMMM*

The ice explodes before a giant blue fire surrounds the entire area