~3~

Killua froze, gritting his teeth. How could I forget him? What the hell's wrong with me! "I said it's meal time!" The guard hollered, banging on the bars of his cell with a baton. Killua looked up and the guard paused, frowning at his agitated and slightly panicked expression. "The hell?" He started to hyperventilate, possibilities flying through his head. His arm was grabbed and he was shoved out and onto the ground, Killua snapped out of it and sat up with a glare at the guard. "Douche bag!" he snapped. The guard stiffened, then whacked his baton into his palm threateningly. "Show some respect you little abortion!" He shouted.

Killua snorted. "me? An abortion?" He glanced up at the guard, who was less than charming. "I bet the moment your mother saw your face for the first time she was like 'ew put it back!' " He said, with the last part in a slightly higher pitch. Some of the other prisoners started laughing, then fell silent as the guard raised his baton. "You take that back you little slut" he hissed. Killua blinked, the argument grounded him a little. "Take what back? I was just being honest" The baton swung down, and there was a gasp. Then, it thumped into Killua's palm as he held up a hand to block it.

Dead silence.

Killua then yanked the baton from his hand and rapped him across the face with it. "Karma ya douche!" The rest of the inmates started cheering and he grinned, then the guard snarled and came at him with his fists. "YOU LITTLE-" Killua sidestepped with a yawn, then offhandedly slipped his phone out of his pocket and discretely tossed it to one of the prisoners. He hid it by also snatching his police ID and waving it in front of his face. "Missing something?" He teased. Another prisoner slammed into the officer and Killua took a step back with a whistle. Damn, didn't mean to start a riot. He thought, as all 20 of them currently in the same room started yelling and breaking things and attacking guards.

Then, his mind got back to the task at hand. Gon. Killua snuck down a hallway and opened a door, only to pause as about 5 guards turned to look at him. "Oi! This place is off limits!" An older looking man snapped. The woman who'd interrogated him was also there and she gulped nervously, knowing that Killua was essentially a psychopath. "Ne, I was just looking for some paper and colored pencils" Suddenly there was a loud crash, and someone yelled. "LET'S FUCK SHIT UP!"

The guards froze. "The hell?" Killua giggled. "Right, I may have accidently started a riot" He admitted, "You might wanna go check that out, last I saw one of the guards was getting his face pounded into the floor" The 5 stood up, "Layla, you make sure he doesn't do anything dumb. The rest of yall let's go!" The woman who interrogated him froze, then sat back down. She must be 'Layla' The rest of the guards filed out and there was a tense silence for a few moments. Killua started looking around, and Layla spoke. "D-Don't touch anything" Killua rolled his eyes. "I just wanted some colored pencils and paper, once I get those I'll leave" She blinked, then opened a drawer.

Killua walked over as she got out paper, then he picked his own colors. He also grabbed a regular pencil and a pen, then started drawing. "I thought you said you'd leave" Layla said, trying to make her voice sound firm and less scared. Killua waved a hand "Ah in a minute, when I'm done I need to ask a question" Killua finished sketching Gon's face and showed her the picture. She blinked, "That's...wow the detail's incredible" she muttered. Killua looked her dead in the eye and she froze. "Have you seen anyone who looked like this?" She shook her head nervously, as if afraid that he wouldn't like her answer.

Killua's teeth gritted and he turned his back. "Damn" He quickly scribbled some words down. 'if you've seen this person, go to cell 302' He then exited the area, before using Nen to stick it to one of the walls in the bathroom. He made sure to do it in a way so nobody could ruin it or take it down. After that he walked back out and saw that the riot had ended, prisoners were back in their cells. His stomach grumbled but he didn't bother going to get food, the food there was revolting. He'd figure something out later

Killua sat down in his cell, thankfully his other cellmate had been moved and the mess was cleaned up. He huffed though, and activated En. He realized that Layla was still alone in that room. Killua tried to open the door, then huffed when it was locked. He grabbed a paperclip he had in his pocket in case of situations like this, then quickly picked the lock and strolled in. Layla jumped, eyes widening. "H-How-" Killua rolled his eyes. "All it takes is a paperclip, it's not that hard. Anyways I need cleaning supplies" She frowned. "huh?" Killua grabbed some soap and a sponge off of a shelf as well as some windex for the bars. "My cell's dirty as hell, some guy took a shit in the corner and it stinks" He wrinkled his nose. "if I'm staying here it needs to be clean"

He blinked as Layla set down a bottle of something on the table next to him. "Hm?" She turned away and sat down with an uneasy look. "Just...take it and go" He shrugged, walking back out and over to his cell. He wasn't sure how nobody noticed him enter or exit the restricted area but he didn't really care. "Hey!" Killua blinked, glancing over his shoulder. A guard he didn't recognize grabbed his arm. "Where did you get those!" Killua blinked. "I got permission to clean my own cell, chill old man"

His eyes narrowed. "You'll need to be supervised" he shrugged. "Eh, whatever" Killua made his way over to his cell with the guard in tow, then started cleaning. Halfway through he realized the bottle was actually bug repellant. HELL YEAH! He'd had to zap quite a few insects that made their way into his cell. About 10 minutes later the bars of his cell were actually shining, and he removed the dirty sheet from on top of his bed. Killua was delighted when there was one underneath it, one he'd never used and was perfectly clean. After he was done he sprayed the bug repellant generously. Killua turned and handed the items back to the guard, before laying down on his bed. And closing his eyes. Where are you Gon...

1132 words

To be continued...