~6~

"99? What are you- woah!" everybody jumped as Killua walked over to the cell door, then quickly overrode the locking mechanism and opened the door. "during broad daylight? Bold" Uno muttered. Killua ignored him and activated En. If I'm going to stay here, might as well make myself comfortable. He thought. He heard a siren and knew he had to pick up the speed before he got caught though. Killua started grabbing needles and thread, rope, everything he needed to pull off his- "Number 99 get back here this instant!" Hajime shouted, running up behind him.

Killua dodged a punch, then kept running without a word. He grabbed items on his way, then eventually circled back around to the cell and inside of it. There were 4 pairs of eyes staring at him. "well that was quick" Jyugo said. "got found already? Told you it was a bold move trying that during daylight" Uno said with a smirk. What the actual hell are they talking about. "The hell? Was that a morning run for you? Next time stay in the damn cell!" Hajime shouted from the outside. "what was even the point of running around for 5 minutes before going back on your own?"

The 4 inmates exchanged confused glances, and he sat down his materials. Killua grabbed his blanket and started sewing together a hammock, as all 5 of them watched in confusion. "what's he doing?" Nico whispered. "no clue" Rock whispered back. After he was done, he used a nail to stick it into the ceiling and sat down on his newly made hammock, crossing his legs and grabbing a random magazine before speaking. "If this is the final destination, might as well make myself comfortable" he said blankly.

The rest of the day he was kind of ignored, but Killua didn't mind. Well, that was until he heard a strange noise coming from the T.V. Nico jumped, then switched the channel. "Oops-" Jyugo scowled over at him. "are you watching porn?" Killua's interest was peaked. There's a porn channel? "W-What? No! not on purpose. It just-" Killua slid out of his hammock, then swiped the remote. "Hey!" Rock said. "rude" Nico muttered.

Killua dropped a beanbag infront of the T.V, then switched it back to the 'porn' channel. This isn't porn it's- damn. Way to crush my hopes and dreams of something interesting. "why would you-", "it's not even porn" Killua said in a monotone voice, rolling his eyes. Uno peeked over. "I heard moaning what-" Killua growled. "this is cheap ass shit" he grumbled. Dropping the remote and sitting in his hammock again. He'd been watching porn since he was about 5 years old, his parents didn't really give a shit about what he did in his free time as long as he did what he was supposed to do.

"You...watch porn?" Nico said, sounding slightly concerned. He glanced at him. "is there an issue with that?" he said flatly. The 4 glanced at eachother, then whispered together for a few moments before Rock spoke. "You just look a big young to be watching that kind of thing" He huffed. "been doing it for 9 years, fuck off" they seemed to be even more concerned. Killua sighed, shredding up a magazine and dropping the shreds. "H-Hey!" Nico cried.

Before he could answer, someone appeared at the bars. "I-Inmates!" Nico glanced over, then beamed and ran over. "Seitarou!" Killua glanced over to see a very feminine looking guard with long blue hair. He smiled. "I got you guys some snacks and-" he broke off, eyes widening when he saw Killua. "H-Huh? Hajime didn't tell me there was a new inmate!" Killua locked eyes with him, and he gulped. Absolute pushover.

"Hey 99, you can ask him for stuff! Like candy or magazines!" Nico said excitedly, snatching some objects from Seitarou. Killua blinked, then hummed. "If it's not porn magazines or anything chocolate then fuck off" he growled, turning his back. He ignored all the chatter, closing his eyes. The conditions are better but the people are more annoying.

675 words

so it was like 3 am when I wrote this, decided to make Killua more 1999ish ig -3-