IV. Practicals

There were four guys in the shower, each under their own narrow stream of hot water. Two metal pillars in the middle of the tiled room were mounted with shower heads that were all filling the room with a steamy mist. He'd washed in rooms just like this dozens of times, including the one on the human side of the locker room. As he felt the eyes of the zetas on his scratched-up back, he realized he should have just gone back over back there. Unfortunately, he was committed now.

Each step towards his classmates was deliberate and measured. By now, no one was paying him much attention, but the conversation slowed as most of them took sidelong looks. He must be as strange to them as they were to him, but he angled one of the shower nozzles as far down as it would go and pressed the metal button to summon his own spray of hot water.

Conversation picked back up after that and though Miles didn't exactly feel welcome, he didn't think the others minded him there. Miles went about washing the sweat from his body, and the other guys gradually finished up and left. Just as the human was finishing up, he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, Jack," Alec said, greeting the rabbit who was on his way out. He had been the last of the showering zeta's and Miles was now alone.

Alec had to have noticed Miles, but if he did, he didn't react. The wolf just walked under one of the nozzles that was still on and began lathering up his fur using shampoo from the public dispenser. "S'up, Miles," he said as he worked splayed fingers and claws through his coarse pelt. Miles tried not to stare at the wolf's thickly muscled chest, but his eyes were drawn to a triangular patch of white fur right between his pecs. "Get a good workout in?"

Miles was busy thinking very hard about how he shouldn't let his eyes go any lower, but he managed a nod. He'd stopped trying to rinse off, and most of his body was still slick from soap.

"Awesome. I should run more, but all the guys ever want to do is lift," he shrugged, "Not that I mind. Strength has its advantages."

The human swallowed. His mind had immediately summoned one of the fantasies from the night before, in which Alec had been pinning him against his shower wall, slowly explaining all the parts of his anatomy while they slid into him.

Alec smiled and dipped his head under the shower head. That was when Miles realized his old friend, the conspicuous erection, had returned. He immediately tried to cover it up with one hand, but Alec had clearly seen. He was still smiling when he shook some of the water off of his head and straightened.

"Guess that's still bugging you, huh?" Alec said in a tone reminiscent of their misadventure the day before. Flirty but amused. "That's OK, mine too." He gestured down and Miles instinctively accepted the offer before he fully understood it. His lips parted in a barely audible moan as he caught sight of a very heavy-looking sheathe and an emerging hint of redness between Alec's legs. The wolf widened his stance, as if to make sure Miles had a good view.

He couldn't look away. Blue eyes were inexplicably drawn to that shock of red. Alec wasn't fully hard; at least not like the canine in the photo from the day before had been, but at least four inches of veiny red dick were now protruding from his sheath and as Miles looked, more continued to slip free.

It was thicker than the one he'd seen in Mr. Riley's class. Longer too. His mouth was watering.

If he noticed, Alec didn't say anything. He pumped some extra shampoo from the dispenser, worked it up into another lather into his hands, then casually brought it down over his cock. "Watch if you want," he said.

With practiced movements, the wolf worked his fist over the eight-or-so inches of cock. Miles could have sworn it was visibly throbbing. He could see precum drooling out in quantities that would have made any human he'd been with seem dry by comparison. The wolf's natural lubrication mixed with the soap to make a slick mess, but Alec didn't seem to mind. He adjusted his grip and started working himself a little faster. A second hand went up to brace himself on the pillar of the shower, and his breathing began to quicken.